The Introduction

Clapperboard: And that's what happened after I tried to feed the squirrel!

Dark Matter: Haha! Oh Clappy, it was so nice for Chapstick to invite us to his house!

Clapperboard: Yes, Dark Matter! She surely was! I'm still concerned about that squirrel. Was he ok after he fell into the drain?

"Hahahaha!" CB and DM laughed as the chatted. Meanwhile: Chapstick, Spiker, and Whitey were all sitting on the bed, thinking.

Chapstick: You know, I'm still concerned about Clapperboard...

Whitey: Why though? She's so happy while talking with Dark Matter!

Chapstick: Regardless of that, I still feel like she has been through a lot. She was falsely accused of causing drama in the Awesome Futuristic Objects crew and was harassed by Soda, her ex.

Spiker: Well, in the present, we can clearly see that those 2 are very happy together and no drama is going on.

Chapstick: Is there?

Small pause.

Rockstar: *Enters room* What did I miss?

Clapperboard: Oh nothing! We were just chatting.

Spiker: Hey, where are Brian and Mations?

Dark Matter: I don't know. They haven't shown up yet.

Chapstick: Are they OK? Maybe something is happening.

Whitey: I doubt it.

Chapstick: Hey CB and DM, can I join your conversation?

Clapperboard: Why sure! We were waiting for you!

Chapstick: You were?

Clapperboard: Why wouldn't we?