It was large, enough to fit about fifty people in the room. The décor of the bathroom was simple yet elegant. Black and grey but even then, he somehow managed to pull that off as well. She grabbed a new toothbrush, humming to herself as she glanced over at the glass doors of his shower.

The imprint of her backside was still faintly outline on the doors and she blushed, remembering the wicked things that ran through her mind whenever Hades did anything as much as look at her. She just wanted to be in his bed forever‒she could only hope he wanted the same as well.

After she brushed her teeth, she rinsed her face, wanting to cleanse her face and tied her hair up in a bun. She then climbed back on the bed, purring‒yes purring‒at the feel of the luxurious bed silks.

As he neared the room with the fruits, a heart wrenching shriek thundered from the suite and he dropped the food running to Ariel. His eyes widened in fear as he pushed the door open and ran to her, preparing himself to battle anyone who tried to harm her.

But she was alone.

Hades frowned, stepping towards her and she gasped, widening her eyes in terror as she tried to explain the exorbitant sensation burning throughout her body. “Ariel, what’s wrong? Are you hurt?”

She opened her mouth to speak, but the pain became so unbearable that she could only moan in pain. Her eyes searched the room frantically for something, yet even she didn’t know what she sought for.

Her fingers tightened around the silk sheets and Hades cursed under his breath as she began to turn a deathly pale colour. “Hermes! Apollo!” He frantically called for his nephews, fearing that whatever was hurting her, would eventually kill her.

Ariel felt her eyes water as she continued shrieking in pain. Her backside felt as if someone was burning her with a hot iron whilst at the same time tearing her skin apart with a knife. A gurgled cry rasped her throat as she arched her back and Hades took a hold of her hand, falling to his knees as he watched her helplessly.

She tried to gulp back her fear, but it simply worsened her pain. Her eyes began to flash brightly and she held unto Hades’ fingers as tight as she could; it was the only thing keeping her alive. She felt as if though she were drowning, a massive force crushing her chest and preventing oxygen to flow through her lungs.

Hermes ran through the door, hearing the desperate cries of his uncle and widened his eyes in fear at the scene before him. Ariel seemed to be possessed by a deadly demon; there could be no other explanation for the ear-piercing cries leaving her mouth.

“Where’s Apollo?!” Hades growled, turning back to her as he began stroking her hair out of her face. “I need him, dammit!”

“I’m here!” A young handsome man entered the room and widened his eyes at his uncle’s lover.

Ariel arched her back off the bed, digging her heels unto the sheets as she fought with all her might to keep the shrieks within her. Whenever she cried out, Hades seemed to tear himself apart. He did not like seeing her in pain and not knowing how to help only worsened the situation.

Apollo blinked, his bright blue eyes glancing down at his uncle and he said, “What happened to her?”

Hades snarled, curling his lip over his teeth and said, “If I knew, do you think I would have called for you?! I cannot help her and she is dying!”

He sighed, running his fingers through his blond hair and walked towards the bed. The pain radiating off the young woman, made his stomach churn and he widened his eyes. “Holy shit!”

“What?” Hades felt his heart thudding slowly in his chest, fear making him think of the worst.

“The pain she’s experiencing,” Apollo shook his head, placing his hands over her body, “it’s incredible! I am surprised it hasn’t killed her yet.”