"Lower your voice love. You don't want them to know were fucking here instead of enjoying our daughters birthday right" Lisa warn her and start to sucked in one of her breast while trusting deeper, until she was half way filled.

"I love how tight you are. I can feel you pussy clenching, it feels so fucking good. You feel fucking amazing." Lisa husked, sliding further so that she completely filled Jennie.

"Shit" Jennie gasped in both pain and pleasure. She didn't think she'd ever get used to how big lisa was, yet she didn't think she wanted to. Because it feels so good..

She start bouncing up and down, wanting to ride Lisa so that she could feel her cock against her g-spot.

"Fuck, love don't stop your cock is so fucking big" She smashed her lips on Lisa to surpass her moaned as they both started to rock together in a fast paced rhythm.

Lisa felt herself getting closer already, but held back so that she can give Jennie the orgasm of a lifetime. She thrust faster and harderharder, hitting the spot she know will drove Jennie over the edge. It seemed she's was right, because the brunette scream in pleasure. Lisa immediately cover her mouth by smashing her lips in the brunette.

"Your so noisy love they might hear us"

"Don't blame me. So fucking me so good and I can't help it"

"Do you want me to fuck you harder? But you need to keep quite okay" Jennie nod her head and nip her girlfriend lover lip.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum love" Jennie gasped, silencing for just a second to signal her orgasm.

"Yeah, that's it, cum all over my cock love. You're gonna make me blow my load love, I need to pull it out.." Lisa panted, attempting to pull out, but was stopped by a convulsing and shaking Jennie who shook her head and pleaded silently for her not to.
"Shit!" lisa gasped, feeling Jennie's pussy clench violently around her cock, stragling it painfully because she badly needed to come.
"Cum inside me love" Jennie in the sexiest voice lisa had ever heard while she continued to ride her. 
"But-"
"I said fucking cum lisa. Fucking  let it go, I wanna fill you inside my pussy" Lisa gaspedgasped, both in pleasure and the fact that Jennie had spoken in such a way. She was never the type to talk dirty, that was her job.

Something inside of her exploded at the surprise, and start away she felt herself spurt atleast nine times inside of Jennie whilst whimpering loudly.

Jennie cried out the sensationsensation, not expecting it to feel so good  and found herself toppling into second unexpected orgasm. She choked out a whine and lurched forward, her whole body shaking violently as Lisa's cum  started coated her cock as well as her own wetness.

"Daddy, I just had a biggest orgasm" Jennie said between an exhausted chuckle and a throaty moan.
Lisa bit her lip and pulled out of Jennie with a slick noise, watching her as her cum dripped from her pussy and onto her cock. Lisa immediately get a tissue and clean them up. they look at each other eyes and chuckles.

"That's was the best sex ever love" Lisa said and kiss Jennie on the forehead she then pick up their clothes and help Jennie dress up.

After cleaning and checking their face in the mirror they slowly go out from the rest room and join the others in the leaving room.

"You dirty little shits" Jisoo whisper said as she approach the couple..

Lisa look around to find his son but crease her brows when she can spot Leo with his siblings.. She then face her friends and ask.

"Guy's where's Leo?"

"He was playing with the two earlier" Seulgi said and look around the living room.

Lisa start to worry and approach her two daughter to ask for their brother.

"Loves where's your brother" The two girls look at their Dada and shakes their head.

Lisa get panicked and ask the maid to find Leo..minutes later all the maids back in the living without Leo.

"Where the fuck is Leo!!" Lisa frustratedly said and ruffles her hair then she go to the Computer room and check the CCTV..

It's show that Leo go out from the mansion looking for lisa. He walk at the garden then someone call him from the outside. Leo approach the person and wave at him the man waved at him too and sign him to go outside the gate. Leo shakes his head but changed when the man show him a bucket if chicken. He grin and go out from the gate and took the chicken but the man immediately carried him and put him in the van.

Lisa blood boiled in anger and punch the table and cried Jennie immediately approach her and pull her in to her arms.. She can't help herself but to cry too. She rub Lisa's back and hug her right.

"Leo" Lisa said crying in Jennie's arms..

"We will find him lo-ve don't worry" They startled when lisa's phone ring..She fish out her phone from her pocket to saw a unknown number calling.. She sit properly and let go from the hug before she answered the phone.

"He--"

"Dada!!!" Lisa gasped and sob when she heard Leo's voice on the other line and grip on her phone.. then someone talk from the other line.

"I didn't know you have a cute little son manoban" Hangin said and laugh like evil on the other hand.

"Fuck you hanbin!! Don't you dare put even a little scratch on my son or you will regret that you born in this world" Lisa angrily said while greeted her teeth out of anger..

"Ow !! I'm so scared now manoban" gang and Mockingly said and laugh like a psychopath.

"It's between you and me asshole don't include my son here!"

"Okay manoban meet me at this address ************* but make sure no cops and anyone just only you and bring 100 million. Your rich right that was only small amount to you. Haha just remember what I said manoban just you only"

"Let me talk to my son first" Lisa beg and thank God hanbin give the phone to Leo.

"Dada I'm scared!~~~" Leo cried from the other line that make Lisa crush her heart hearing her son. She surpassed her sob and talk to Leo.

"Hey bud Dada will get you out there so stop crying okay.. Your strong right? Do you remember what I taught you before?"

"Yes dada. Don't let them know your fea-rs" Lisa sob quietly not to make it loud so Leo won't hear it.

"That's right bud just wait for Dada okay.. Dada will be there any minute ilove--" Lisa didn't finish her words when the line cut off..

"I will fucking kill that ASSHOLE!!"