Dabi

I shut the front door behind me and kicked off my shoes. One of my roommates, Spinner, looked at me from the couch. "Aye, Dabi, you're back. Is the cafe cool?" he asked. Right, I didn't tell them about Tomura. "Yeah, it's pretty cool." I said with a shrug. I sat next to him and ruffled his green hair. "Dude, did you even try brushing it?" I said. Twice walked out from the kitchen. "I tried getting him to, but nope." he said.

     Spinner handed me a controller. "Wanna play?" he asked. "Sure."

     After about 4 hours of video games, I went to the kitchen and started making takoyaki for everyone. Twice walked in after I finished plating everything and immediately grabbed a plate. He took a bite. "Dude, seriously, where did you learn to cook?" he said. I shrugged. "I had to learn when I was younger. Don't worry about it."

     "Now that I think about it, I only know that you can cook and that your name is Dabi, which isn't even your real name. Why don't you tell us anything about yourself?" Twice took another bite of takoyaki. "Just drop it, man." I said, picking up my own plate. "Spinner! Lunch!" I called.

*time skip, after dinner*

     I sat in my room, watching random videos on my phone, when I got a text from a random number.

     "Hey Dabi, it's Tomura."  It said. I smiled and messaged back. "Hey Tomura." "You'll be at the bar tomorrow??" I scratched my head. It's my day off, so what the hell. "Yeah, I'll cya there."

*another time skip to tomorrow*

     "Where are you going, you said you'd binge anime with me!" Twice called as I pulled on my jacket. "Sorry Twice, maybe later. I'm going to the bar." I waved and walked out. Twice groaned in defeat as I closed the door.

     I walked slowly and pulled out my phone. "Be there soon." I sent the message to Tomura and slid my phone back in my pocket. There was a group of kids blocking the sidewalk and walking like they had all day. 

     "Can you guys move? I have places to be." I said. A blonde boy turned around. "Shut up! We can walk however we want, I don't care if you need to be places!" he yelled. Another boy with red hair grabbed his shoulder. "Bakugo, let's just move. No need to get hostile." he said. While they were distracted, I pushed past them, bumping into Bakugo. I could hear him yelling at me as I rushed off and into the bar.

     I looked around before seeing Tomura at the counter. I walked over, sat in front of him, and said, "Hello, beautiful. Come here often?" Tomura looked up and smiled. He tossed his rag in my face. "Only basically everyday, idiot." he said. "Good, because you may need to protect me." "Why?" "I made a teenager angry, and he looked like he wanted me dead."

     Tomura chuckled. "Of course you did. So, did you come here to drink or to flirt?" he said. "How about both?" I reached forward and tucked a strand of hair behind his ear. Tomura blushed and looked away. I chuckled and got a stupid idea.

     "Hey, tie your shoes." I said, peering over the bar. "What? Why?" "I don't want you falling for anyone else." Tomura threw the rag at me again. Oh, today will be a fun day.