The Beginning

My mum barged into my room and I knew it obviously time to dress up. School was hell for me i dreaded going there.
When I was done dressing up I went downstairs . Ohh God i forgot my dad is around which means problem
More shouting, more disturbance waking up early.
RIHANNA did u greet me this morning my father said,ohh sorry dad I didn't notice you were around I answered.

I just ran out to prevent further questioning.i quickly ran to the shed got my bicycle and headed for school. I get to my school "jesuit high school".
The school is fine no argument to that but what happens to sad fellows like me is very ..........

I get there and immediately head to my locker praying that you know my enemies won't find me.

Someone comes and covers my eyes with their hand I immediately start panicking. God please save me don't let me die like this. The person soon removes their hand I figure out it is my best friend Natley but i call her Nat.
I start interrogating Natley how could you do that do you know I almost had a panic attack.You know how much I get scared easily that why you did it right. Nat starts laughing. Nat it isn't funny. She then replies it so fun seeing you angry.