School!!!!!!! 3 day weekend!!!!!

Today was a pretty cool day. Marshall was not as annoying as he usually is, Stephen didn't mind that I kept stepping on his foot by 'accident'. It was as if the whole school had gone blind of me. But in gym I got hit in the eye with a wiffle ball. I swear Marshall is always the one who is trying to kill me. In keyboarding it was really quit we only had Skye, Shakota, Shoalie, Breckin, and me. We played cool math games, and we were on Mavis Beacon. I really liked when Shoalie thought that he was beating me and in fact I was beating him. After we got out of school we stayed after to pick up and we all got a ticket(We get tickets for being "mature" we just act good around the teachers after and/or out of school we aren't the same). Skye ended up taking my bag and putting it in Amie's locker. Shakota helped me find it. After  that my sister started talking to Skye about 5 seconds of summer(sorry I really don't know what they were talking about). Shoalie was walking out of the door as me and my sister were walking out so I ended up talking to him until my sister and I decided to race home. When we got home my mom had made hot coco.....so here I am drinking hot coco and writing a story.

A/N sry its short but I had to hurry. LUV Y'ALL:):):):):):):)