Cuddles

[KEY]
(Y/N) - Your name
(H/C) - Hair color

"Wheatleyyyyy." You whined, sitting up in your bed and staring at your boyfriend, who was sitting in front of your closed laptop, inspecting it. He glanced over at you and raised an eyebrow.

"Hm? What is it, luv?" He asked. You reached out and made grabby hands for him.

"Cuddles?"

He glanced back at your laptop, then closed his eyes and let out a low chuckle, opening his eyes a bit and looking back at you with an admittedly seductive gaze.

"Just because you're so needy, I'll indulge you, just this once." He cooed. He then stood up, his deep grey jacket flowing out like a cape behind him, and made his way over to your bedside, crawling into bed beside you and immediately wrapping his arms around your waist.

You giggled a bit and closed your eyes, relaxing into his rather possessive grip. Your breathing started to even out for a moment as you danced on the edge of sleep, but the tightening of Wheatley's grip around your waist kept you awake.

"Something wrong?" You asked softly. Wheatley let out a soft huff, laying his chin on your shoulder.

"Well, you asked for cuddles, but I don't see any cuddles from you," he said in mock irritation. "If you just wanted to be held, you could have said that."

You let out an dramatic sigh and rolled over to face him. His blue eyes sparkled as per usual. You found yourself leaning in closer, pressing your forehead against his and closing your eyes for a moment before rolling over again and snuggling against his back. A low growl rumbled in his chest as he growled into your ear.

"Mine."

You nodded a bit, a shiver running down your spine.

"All yours, Wheatley," you whispered. This elicited quite the reaction from your boyfriend. He rolled you around to face him, his eyes half lidded and practically glowing with lust.

"Ohh, luv, do that again," he murmured, almost moaning. "Say my name again~" You gave him a coquettish grin, shifting closer and all but moaning into his ear.

"Oh, Wheatley~"

There was the audible sound of him gritting his teeth.
"God, luv, you're so good, so obedient... Keep saying my name, (Y/N), say my fucking name." He growled.

"Wheatley!~" You moaned his name this time, unabashedly. He snarled like a feral animal, burying his face into your neck.

"Mine. You're mine, understand? No one can take you from me, (Y/N). Not Rick, not the space cadet, not even Her. You're my little dove and mine alone. Got that?"

You nodded as best you could, a crimson blush on your cheeks.

"I-I'm all yours, Wheatley." You said softly. This seemed to satisfy your ravenous boyfriend, as he let go of your waist and allowed you to move around. Taking advantage of your new movement capabilities, you cupped his cheeks in your hands and pressed a kiss to his lips. It was slow, gentle, and over too soon as he slowly pulled back, smirking a bit at the pout on your lips.

"Aww, did someone want more kisses?" He asked teasingly, all of his prior possessiveness gone in an instant. "Be a good girl and use your manners, luv. Tell me what you want~"

You pouted again, then mumbled a soft "kiss me, please" before returning to your silence. It had been audible enough for him to hear, though, as evidenced by the grin on his face.

"So polite!~" He purred, tugging you into a much longer kiss. After you pulled away, you shifted to lay your head on his stomach, much to his surprise. Hesitantly, he reached down and combed a few fingers through your (h/c) hair, a gesture that made you feel much more comfortable than before.

You closed your eyes like a content cat as you felt sleep pulling at your vision. Before it took hold, you heard Wheatley speak softly.

"Sweet dreams, (Y/N). I love you."