He made a face before shaking his head, beginning to walk back to his car, raising his arms over his head and stretching. Sheyaa climbed into the drivers seat, but before pulling off, brought his hand to rub small circles on his stomach.

He sighed. It was about to be a long ass day.

~

"This is ridiculous! I have the clothes right here, why can't I return them?!"

Sheyaa huffed. "Like I said befo', our return policy requires that you bring yo clothes back within thirty days, with yo receipt, and with the tags still with or on the clothes."

"Ok, and? What's the problem?"

"...Ma'am, you just said it's been three months since you bought these clothes, you have no receipt, and the tags are nowhere to be found. So if we use our thinkin' caps, and remember what I just said, I can't really do anythang about your clothes now, can I?" If the woman wanted to throw a tantrum and act like a child, he would speak to her like one, Sheyaa didn't give a fuck.

The woman threw her hands up, upset, the strong smell of rabk body odor coming from her person making him scrunch his nose. "This is bullshit! I have been a valuable, paying customer in this store for over three years! I demand to speak to your manager right NOW!"

"You talkin' to the manager right now. Funky bitch." Markeyvius, one of his employees grumbled, walking behind him with a cart full of clothes that needed to be put back on the racks.

"You been a customer of the store for over three years and you don't know the return policy? The dumbass leaped out." Maria, another employee smiled tauntingly, chewing her gum while signalling for the next person in line to come to her register.

"What's your corporate number? You all think that you can speak to me like this?! I am the customer and I basically make your paycheck! I will make sure all of you are out of a job by the end of the day!"

"Mmmhmm." Sheyaa hummed, scribbling down the corporate number and boredly holding it out to the white lady, who rudely snatched it out his hand. She began to make the phone call right then and there, and he sighed again. "Ma'am, now that you have the number, if you could move out ma line-"

"I am not movin' ANYWHERE!" The woman shrieked, and practically everyone in the vicinity winced at the high pitch tone of the screech. "Everyone can wait, I am not leavin' this spot until all of you are fired!"

Sheyaa pursed his lips, agitated. The line was starting to get longer, customers annoyance clear on their faces, some indifferent while very few sympathetic. It was a busy day in general, and his employees seemed to have busy lines of their own, and overall it didn't seem like things were getting better anytime soon. At this point the woman was breathing fire, and throughout her ranting, her pointed finger was slowly getting closer to Sheyaa's face. He silently glared at her, not moving an inch, daring her to touch him.

"Uhh uhh pussy ass hoe." Destiny appeared out of nowhere, slapping the womans hand away from his face. "I will beat the piss out yo ass, and step on yo lumpy ass head, back away from my boss."

Sheyaa was pretty close with his staff, they were like another family to him. A very mismatched family, but still family nonetheless. They looked out for each other, and were extremely protective of one another because retail was a hard and annoying ass environment to work in, so of course they weren't going for this lady trying to get in his face. Especially because he was pregnant, and had just told them about it this morning.

The white woman growled, baring his yellow and chipped teeth. "Move you whore!"

"Bitch you move! Keep fuckin' playin' with me, I'll find out who yo baby daddy is, lick on his balls, and make him fall in love bitch, just cause I can!" Destiny continued, already bouncing on her toes, bucking at the white lady. "Dumb bitch, don't make me put ma wig in a rubberband!"