Nini

My dad called and told us to meet them down in the lobby. We gathered our things and we all went down. We met our parents there and my mom and mrs Tina had on Matching bathing suits lookin like bestfriend goals. Nylah had on a cute little bathing suit with a cover up.

We all got into the sprinter and left the hotel and made our way to the boat we would have to ride to get to pig beach

We all got into the sprinter and left the hotel and made our way to the boat we would have to ride to get to pig beach. We got on the boat and sat down. We talked the whole way to the island. When we got there we got off the boat. A man came up and started telling us about the pigs and stuff. We went into the water and started playing with the pigs we fed them and played with them. We took hella pictures and videos. We stayed there for about 2 more hours before leaving and going to look around. We bought some souvenirs and clothes from some of the shops. It was about 7:00 when we made it back to the hotel. We got in and everyone separated into their rooms. Me and zo went into ours and I started to strip out of my clothes. I grabbed some night clothes and sat them on the bed before walking into the bathroom and hopping into the shower. I washed my hair and washed up a couple times before getting out. I used the blow dryer to dry my hair and I then wrapped my towel around me walking back into the room. Zo was sittin on the couch that was in here on his phone. I dropped my towel and then put on deodorant and lotion. I put on my night clothes.

I looked up at zo to see him already staring

I looked up at zo to see him already staring. I laughed and walked into the bathroom. Zo walked in right after me. I began to brush my teeth while zo got into the shower. I finished and washed my face before putting on my bonnet and walking into the room. I put my phone on the charger and turned the tv on. I logged into my Netflix acc which I would log out of when we leave. I put on my favorite movie Sextuplets before sitting the remote on the dresser and watching the movie. Zo walked out of the bathroom a couple minutes later with some ethika boxers on and no shirt. He walked to his side of the bed plugging his phone up and sliding into the bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me and i layed on his chest and we continued to watch the movie together. That continued for like another hour before we both fell asleep.

Ni'ari pov

Me and Gelo walked into our room once we got back to the hotel. I stripped out of my bathing suit exposing my whole naked body to Gelo. He stopped dead in his tracks making me laugh and walk into the bathroom. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. I got out and dryer off and put on deodorant and lotion I brushed my teeth and washed my face before walking back into the room Gelo was just going into the bathroom. He got in the shower while I put my clothes on.

I put my bonnet on that I got my from janiameshell who we knew very well

I put my bonnet on that I got my from janiameshell who we knew very well. I got into the bed plugging my phone up. I put on Disney plus and picked the movie Adventures in babysitting. I was watching until Gelo came out of the bathroom with some gym shorts on and a white wife beater. He plugged his phone up and then got into the bed with me. I wrapped my leg around his waist and he wrapped his arm around me and we fell asleep in that position.

Nova pov

Me and melo went into our hotel once we got back into our hotel suite. Melo went and took a shower first while I took off my bathing suit. I sat on the couch butt ass naked waiting for him to be done. After a while I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my teeth while hearing melo rap along to the song that was playing through the speakers. I washed my face before hopping into the shower with melo. He looked back and laughed making me laugh too. I grabbed my rag before put soap on it and washing my body. The shower was big with two heads so I was on one side while melo was on the other. Melo turned around and let the water run down his back and I looked at his dick. I froze because I was not expecting for him to be packing allat. He looked dead and me and chucked.

"See sum you like" he asked looking down. I ignored him sitting my rag on one of the rails. I walked over to him making him confused. I got down on my knees taking him into my hands. I softly blew on the tip Makin him breathe hard. I licked his tip and around it before taking him into my mouth. I moved my head back and forth while jerking him off at the same time I took him out of my mouth spitting on his dick jerking it then I licked all of it and his balls. I took him back into my mouth deepthroating him. He started moaning and groaning and while I kept going. I kept sucking and jerking until he came in my mouth and I swallowed all of his kids. For that to be my first time I think I did good. I stood up and was about to go back to my side of the shower until I was grabbed.

Melo pulled me back and picked me up pinning me against the shower wall. I licked my pussy and I moaned he kept going making me start to squirm. He was strong asfc for a skinny nigga. He kept licking going faster making me scream and cum all over his face. He licked it all up before putting me down making me stumble because my legs were still shaking. He laughed and helped me stand. I mugged him and went and we washed up a couple more times. I also washed my hair. We got out and brushed our teeth. I dryed my hair and we walked into the room. I put on my clothes and melo put on some boxers.

I put on deodorant and lotion and I got into the bed

I put on deodorant and lotion and I got into the bed. We turned all the lights off and cuddled until we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They went swimming with the pigs💕

Mimi comfortable as hell with zo😳

Nini naked in front of gelo👀

NOVA AND MELO GIVING EACH OTHER HEAD🤭

Time skip next chapter

#moniout🤍