"And? That's supposed to be a bad thing?"

"I mean, it's horrid! Simply horrid! Didn't anybody tell you about him?" Amara exclaimed in worry as her brown eyes grew bigger. Caroline rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Can you two please calm down? You're both acting as if he were a monster!"

"Well who in the right mind would be a fan of a dark lord?." The male twin responded. "Look, Carol. I know you have a huge heart for people, but, you are aware that Black has a family tradition...some even say he has a serious addiction to You-Know-Who, too." Jack stared into the blue eyes of his friend, his eyes practically pleading her to be safe.

"I know, alright? Apparently I already know a lot. And as a matter of fact, he's not all dangerous. And I got to witness that myself," Caroline responded, holding her chin up with pride. The twins looked utterly confused once more, and shared another puzzled expression. "...I sorta, got to make a conversation with him last night...alone..."

"CAROLI—"

"SHHH! Shut it, Jack! You're disturbing other students!" Both Amara and Caroline lounged onto Jack's mouth with their palms, making the boy hold his tongue. Carefully, they went back to their original state, putting their hands down.

"Caroline! Have you got a single idea on what you just did? We literally told you to not engage yourself with him! But guess what? You did anyway!" Jack harshly whispered.

"Rightttttt as if I haven't heard that before A MILLION DAMN TIMES ALREADY, JACK JONES!"

"SHHHH! Will you too please keep it down? I beg of you both. Or so help me if we get detention or worse if we start to make a scene!" Amara pleaded as quiet as possible. Other students were starting to look over their table to see what was going on already. And the female twin asked Merlin mentally to help her calm down her own brother and her best friend. Finally, they did. "Caroline, my brother sort of has a point. But as your best friend that knows you very well, from the inside and out,"

Amara said and took her best friend's hand, squeezing it gently while looking into the blonde's ocean eyes. "I just care for you. We, care for you. Jack didn't mean to shout or argue with you, he's just worried."

"Damn right I am. It's because I love you Carol. We both do, very much. We just don't want you to get hurt in any way possible."

Caroline looked at both of her friends, with a frown still on her face. She later then on rolled her eyes and smirked. "You know, you two are both starting to sound like my sister."

The twins smiled. She smiled as well. "C'mere you two knuckleheads!" She then leans towards the two, enveloping them into the warmest hug.

Caroline was blessed to have such caring and real friends. And certainly she thanks the heavens for them.

The trio made their way down the hallways of Hogwarts, making their way to their next class in a sea full of students. "What's our next class again?" Amara asked, looking somehow excited for the class. "We got potions with the Slytherins." Caroline quickly answered and looked straight. Meanwhile Jack looked at her with a suspicious look. "Well, well, well. For the first time ever, Caroline Wright has kept track of our schedule. I wonder why."