A person instantly came to mind once he said that.

Alex. Only Alex would show up to a business building in such an outfit.

I laughed, " send him up." I shook my head and motioned for him to leave. He nodded with wide eyes and softly closed the door.

I just forgot to tell Collin that if Alex ever asked to see me, to let him. He was the only person that I didn't mind coming to visit me.

Collin is a new assistant, my last one had to retire due to personal reasons. She loved Alex and wouldn't hesitate to let him come into my office.

Her mind was equally as dirty as His, hence why they spend time together just to gossip about boys and make dirty jokes. She was 51.

She's of if Alex's victim, the good girl gone bad. I laughed to myself and ran a hand over my tired face.

Not even a minute later, My door was abruptly opened, letting a woosh of fresh air into my dull office. I looked up, expecting to see Alex.

" I'm so glad you knocked Alex, real mannered of you." I joked and rolled my eyes.

He rolled his own eyes and slammed the door closed behind him. " the queen is here," he said, walking towards me in his high heels.

He was, in fact, dressed like a pornstar.

It surprised me how much pride and confidence he had. He could at least give me some of it because I'm really lacking in that department.

" I didn't notice," I quipped while grabbing the stack of papers in front of me and putting them somewhere else on my desk.

" what do i owe the pressure. I thought you had a troll kingdom to rule," I said leaning forward on my desk.

He scoffed and flipped his wig, " please. I'm the fucking queen of dicks," he piped while making himself comfortable in one of my chairs.

" Anyways Im just here because I need to confess to something, I have sinned. Also, who's that fine peace of ass that works for you? He's so fine," he slurred leaning back on his seat.

He crossed one leg over the other and took a sip of the Starbucks drink he had in hand.

" he's my assistant," I cringed with a grimace, poor Collins. He's such an innocent soul, too bad Alex found him.

" bet," he said while slurping on his drink. " should I ask him out? Or is that too forward. Actually I'll let him think about me, let him try to resist me. I'll come back and then ask him out. Maybe I'll even suck his dick too. I bet he's packing." He rambled on, ignoring me and answering his own questions.

" Alex Collin is so innocent. You're gonna ruin him." I sighed and scratched the back of my neck.

" I'm offended," he huffed, " but I bet he only acts different in front you. He's probably a stripper after work, for all I know. Not that I mind you know? I'd let him strip for me anytime. Fuck he's probably packing. White gay guys are always packing for some reason. He's gonna fill this tight hole right up." He spluttered, once again ignoring my presence.

Lord, save Collins soul.

I made a note in the back of my head to pray for Collin, and my ears. I should be used to Alex's crazy, dirty talk but he just says some very disturbing things sometimes.

His vocabulary is enough to send him to hell when he dies. Although He'll probably not mind.

" what do you think," he finished, completely oblivious that I was not listening.

" I think you should go slow with him. But anyways, what did you want to ask me?" I asked and grabbed a pen to fidget with.

It's a habit of mine to fidget with random things. There's not really a particular reason to it tho.

" right," he giggled, " well... I may or may have not gotten a call from Vince." He bit his lips and searched my face for any reaction.

I kept my face blank and I could tell that annoyed him.

" I'm not some fucking mind reader hoe. Why aren't you... I don't know doing something," he grunted.

I shrugged, ever since the encounter with the blonde and the little... moment with Vince this morning, I don't exactly know how to feel when it comes to Him.

I guess I should forget about him, he does have a girlfriend...

" whatever," he scoffed, " so he asked me a few questions about you and I told him a lot of things without even knowing." He gulped, looking everywhere around the room but my eyes.

I urged him to go on, " well... I might have told him that you're in love him." He squeaked.

I sat up straight at that, " you what?!" I yelled and glared at the side of his head.

" um uh I mean," he attempted to say something but failed miserably. I wanted to throw something at his fat head but I managed to hold myself back.

" what the fuck Alex," I groaned, " I'm not in love with him!" I grabbed a handful of my hair and tugged at it.

" you sure cause..." he stopped talking as i threw a pen at him, I wasn't even thinking when I threw it so I was surprised myself.

" what the hell?" He whined looking at the pen that fell on his lap. " are you trying to kill me?" He hissed, picked the pen and threw it back at me.

I rolled my eyes, " you're so dramatic. Plus you deserve it." I huffed and crossed my arms in front of me.

I should be more angry shouldn't I? I should be throwing my whole computer at him.

" what did he say?" I asked after I calmed down from my little fit. " he didn't say much actually. He just said thanks and hung up on me. How rude of him." He pouted and put his feet on my desk.

I narrowed my eyes at his feet and then back at his face.