Alla glances from her to the Princess, unsure of how to respond, "She's quite lovely, my Lady."

"I see," Selena says, "I don't believe that this is going to work out, can you send the next lady in?"

Alla's face falls as she slowly gets out of the chair and walks toward the large door of the Great Hall. Selena looks over at Daenerys whose mouth is open staring at her surprised.

"You can't not let her into your service because of her opinion of me!" Daenerys asserts.

"Yes, I can," Selena says, "Actually, I just did."

"Do you know how childish you sound? She might have served you well."

Selena stands from her seat, "Do you know why I'm doing this, Princess?"

Daenerys shrugs, "Because you're going home."

Selena nods, "Yes and that means that I need people that are loyal to me and only me. If one of them says something that I don't like, then I have the right to turn them away. As I just did."

"No one is ever going to be completely loyal to you," Daenerys says, "It's unrealistic."

Selena smiles at her answer, "I want you to remember that. No one is ever completely loyal to anyone. That includes your precious older brother."

The door opens and the next woman walks in, forcing Selena to tear her eyes away from Daenerys and look at the newcomer. She had long black hair, but what stuck out most was her eyes. They were violet, like  the new Lord Commander, Arthur Dayne's.

"Hello, I'm Selena Baratheon," she says as she makes her way over.

"Ashara Dondarrion."

Selena smiles at that, this was the first girl native to the Stormlands, "Please take a seat," she looks back over at Daenerys, "Did you plan on staying?"

"No," Daenerys tells her as she heads for the door that she entered through. Selena waits until the door is closed before she begins her questioning of Ashara.

"Ashara Dondarrion. Daughter of Beric Dondarrion and – "

"Allyria Dayne," she answers, "I was named for my Aunt, Ashara Dayne."

"She served as Lady Elia's lady-in-waiting before returning to Starfall," Selena recalls, "Your family seems to have a history of being loyal to the Targaryens."

Ashara smiles at her, "Is that a problem?"

"You tell me," Selena says, "As you know my brothers were killed by Rhaegar. I'm not much of a fan."

"Good," Ashara says, "Because neither am I."

Selena smirks at that, "May I ask why?"

"Your brother was the liege lord to my father. He knew him well, claimed Robert and Stannis were both good men. I've never seen him angrier than when Stannis was publicly executed," Ashara tells her, "You'll find that most people in the Stormlands hold some sort of animosity toward House Targaryen."

"Fascinating," Selena says, "And you'd be willing to stay at court for some time? At least until the King officially approves of my return to Storm's End."

"Of course," Ashara says, "It'd be an honor to serve you."

After Ashara the rest of the girls are either boring, Targaryen loyalists, or both. She does, however, find three other girls that fit exactly what she's looking for. Larrisa Arryn the daughter of the disgraced Lord Arryn and his wife Lysa. Jessamyn Tully who was simply too kind for Selena to turn her away. And finally, Allara Veleyaron. Selena had liked the way she carried herself and the way that her father despised Rhaegar.