Yejin opened the door and found the other four outside, she greeted them and let them inside their house.

"I guess they're here already." Soojin said as she hears their voices coming near.

After the little greetings, Soojin's family bid goodbye to them all and went inside the car to start their trip.

"see you on Monday!" she yelled as the car went off.

"should we prepare now?" Soojin then asks as she turned to look at the five.

"let's get it!" they all cheered in unison.

+++++

Soyeon is basically the only one who's doing all the work since Miyeon, Minnie, Yuqi and Shuhua somehow got lost in the same world and started dancing everywhere.

"yah! somebody help me!" Soyeon yelled as she struggled in trying to put the futons all over the living room.

However, the four continued to party to their hearts content.

"Song Yuqi!" Soyeon called for her girlfriend and automatically, Yuqi came to her aid.

"what is it babe?" the girl asks innocently.

Soyeon do not have the heart to yell at the girl, Yuqi's looking too cute for her liking.

"help me." she just said and Yuqi smiled as she then helped her.

"Shuhua?" as soon as that faint voice reached Shuhua's ears, she stopped dancing with Miyeon and Minnie and went to where Soojin is.

"yes Jinjin?" she asks and Soojin looked at her.

"are you bored?" she asks and Shuhua shook her head no.

"why though?" Shuhua asks and Soojin smiled at her.

"I wanted to ask you to help me with cooking." she said and Shuhua jumped like a kid.

"sure! let me just wash my hands!" she said and went to do as what she said.

She then turned to look at Soojin, "yah! you are not wearing the apron." she said as she took the aprons that's just hanging near the kitchen cabinet.

"let me." Shuhua says as she signalled Soojin to put her head in so that she'll be wearing the apron.

Shuhua then tied it behind Soojin, unknown to her, Soojin's doing her best to not smile from what Shuhua's doing.

She then wore the other apron and started helping Soojin, "what should I do?" she asks.

"put some pepper in those shrimps." Soojin ordered and she then looked at the shrimps.

"I have to remove this black thing here first." she said, "okay, do that." Soojin agreed.

"dirty." Shuhua said and Soojin glance at her, "what?" she asks. "the shrimp." Shuhua answered as she took a knife and started using it on taking out the black thing, "this thing is really dirty." Shuhua keeps on saying and Soojin chuckled, "why do you keep on saying it's dirty?" she asks and Shuhua showed her what she's been saying all along that's dirty.

They spent time together cooking with mostly Shuhua being her assistant and entertainer as the girl would just randomly dance to some songs.

"I remembered you danced to this song on last years school official opening." Shuhua said as Ariana Grande's 7 Rings played.

"I did." Soojin answered while she's busy cooking and taking secret glance at Shuhua who's dancing to what she sees as the steps she used to dance in to last year.

Another song then played and this time it's a song by Chanyeol and Punch-Stay With Me.

Shuhua started singing a few lines here and there, making her smile.

Suddenly, Shuhua back hugged her and she then chuckled, trying to hide the fact that she's literally dying because of how she pictured the two of them right now.

She's thinking about her being the sweet and caring girlfriend who's cooking for her annoying yet cute girlfriend.

After awhile, they are now down to making the brownies that Shuhua asked the day before.

"Shu, break these into little pieces." she said and Shuhua did as what she's told.

"I'm hungry." Shuhua said, "coz you only ate little food during our lunch." Soojin said and Shuhua nodded her head.

"I wanted to enjoy your cooking since I know we'll be having our sleepover here." Shuhua answered as the girl is still doing her work while Soojin stole a glance at her with a smile on her face.

Can Shuhua get any more sweeter?

Then later on, Soojin asked for Shuhua to make her work faster, "isn't this too much?" Shuhua asks looking at her.

Soojin stopped mixing and looked at Shuhua as well, "but that's how much you eat." she answered and Shuhua smiled, "really?" she asks and she nodded.

"okay, I guess I have to do more of this so that the others can eat as well..coz I'm not gonna give them what's already mine." she said and immediately worked faster.

Soojin smiled at that.

+++++

"it's ruined!" Soojin yelled as she took the brownies out from the oven, laughing at herself.

"let me see." Shuhua said and Soojin showed it to her.

"let's cool this off for awhile." Soojin then said as she put the brownies away.

She then went back to continue making the cream pasta with Shuhua just sitting there, casually looking at her.

Shuhua then poked her cheek and she moved away, it's in her instinct to react like that but it doesn't mean she hates it. She honestly loves everything that Shuhua does.

After a short while, they finally finished cooking.

She then went to get the brownies to set it up on another plate.

"it's totally ruined." she says, once again laughing and Shuhua did the same.

"the visuals doesn't matter, it will still taste great." she heard her say and her face redden at that.

Again, Shuhua does know what to say to make her feel all shy, giddy and whipped.

"what can we help you two with?" Minnie and Miyeon suddenly showed up with the former asking the question.

"set the table up please." Soojin said and the two did as what they're told.

"Shu, clean this please." she told Shuhua and the girl then cleaned the kitchen top.

Putting the brownies on top of the table, Soojin then sat beside Shuhua.

"let's dig in." she said and the others thanked her for the food before doing so.

"how does it taste?" she asks Shuhua and the girl nodded her head, pasta in her mouth. "everything's the best Jinjin..it's delicious, I swear." Shuhua answered causing Soojin to smile at her shyly.

It's then she told herself she'll cook delicious food for the rest of Shuhua's life.