I groaned as I hit the road and rolled onto my back.

I looked at the trucks which were ignited with flames and the front hoods were completely destroyed from the impact.

I stood up, brushing off my clothes, and walked over to the drivers side of Joshua's vehicle.

I pulled open his door and he fell out, the front half of his body burnt from the fire.

I pulled out my one of my two guns and aimed it at Joshua's head as he was still moving a little.

"Looks like you failed." I said to him. "All you wanted to do was kill me and you couldn't even to that, it's pathetic really."

"What's pathetic.........is you.......went through all this......trouble j-just to kill me......and I still made......y-you suffer.......I still.....m-made you broken.....and that's.....something......t-that....you will forever...f-feel." He stuttered out.

"I may be broken but unlike you I had someone to fix me, and I still do. And something broken can always be fixed, it may be stuck will cracks but that's what makes us human. Feeling pain, going through tough things, experiencing loss, all of those things make us human. Something you're far from." I explained. "You're just a sick bastard who uses girls as pawns in his little game, and I'm done with it."

"You won't......kill.....me." He croaked out.

I pulled the trigger and sent a bullet straight through his head before saying,"I just did."

I looked around and saw Joe sigh of the others as I put my gun away.

I held my thumb and pointer fingers up to my mouth, curled my tongue, and blew, sending out three loud whistles signalling I was okay.

I ran a little ways back and asked a Z if they saw the group. It pointed into the woods.

Immediately I ran into the woods.

I slowed down when I heard fainted talking.

"Warren!" I called.

"T!" A voice yelled back.

I stopped when I saw a bunch of figures urging forward who recognized instantly as then group.

"Okay you are definitely immune to death." Doc joked.

I laughed and walked over to 10k, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"Where's the truck?" Addy asked as 10k draped his arm over my shoulder.

"Is kinda.......exploded." I explained.

"You blew up our only way of transportation?!" Murphy questioned.

"I also used all your liquor." I started. "But Joshua's dead so we don't have to worry about that."

"We'll find another ride." Warren stated. "As long as we're all together, we're good. We'll have to travel by foot for now."

As we started making our way to the road I asked 10k, "Can you carry me?"

"Seriously." He laughed

"Hey." I began chuckling. "I survived death, twice. In work out okay."

10k laughed again and stopped walking. He crouched down a little and I jumped on his back.

He wrapped his arms under my legs as I did the same with my arms loosely around his neck.

He began walking again and I rested my head on one of my arms.

"T." 10k said after a couple minutes.

We were a little ways back from the group.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Reach into my left jacket pocket." He ordered.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and reached my hand into his left pocket.

I felt around and pulled out a necklace.

"Did you make this?" I asked noticing the wood charm.

"Yeah, read it." He replied.

I held the necklace in my hand as I kept my other arm around his neck.

The front of it said, "T + T."

I smiled widely and leaned forward, pecking 10k in the cheek.

"I love it." I responded.

"Read the back." He said.

I flipped the wooden heart over to see more words carved onto the back.

It read, "I'll always find my way back to you."

"We always have." I said after I read it.

"And we always will." He replied.

I felt my cheeks burn up as I blurted out, "I love you."

When he didn't responded I said, "Too soon?"

He looked back and me and said, "I love you too."

I leaned forward once again and kissed him on the lips.

"Stop." I said.

He stopped walking and I hopped off his back.

I handed him the necklace and he put it on my neck.

I held out my hand and he intertwined our fingers as we began walking again.

After all this, after everything I've been through, we've been through........

I found my way back to him.

[The End]