Chapter 2

Kylies Pov: I'm in my living room watching a scary movie I was so scared so I called y/n if I Can sleepover because being a mansion in the mountains by yourself is so scary so before I call her I pack my stuff because I'm not gonna be home for 2 weeks and also it's 3pm I call y/n as I leave my house I see there is drunk men across from I ran to my car thinking " aww hell naw I ain't getting kidnapped"
So I ran to my Tesla and made that shit drive. I was getting near y/n house but of course her drive way is so long that it took me 2 mins to walk from the garage to her door I knock and she answered the door.

Y/n POV : I asked her what's wrong she says she saw drunk men and was already scared cause of watching a scary movie she had her suit case in hand and a bunch of bags I said " damn girl your moving or what" we started to laugh she said " girl what if mattia hangs out with us" then I told her that I am staying at kairis house I didn't tell her cause I wasn't sure how to tell her that she has to stay at a hotel .
Then I got a incoming call

Incoming call from : Baby😍
It was kairi

Y/n : hey babe what's up

Kairi: hey baby i miss you and i also wanted to tell you that mattia said your friend could stay with him at his house and tell her he said she cute

Y/n : i miss you too baby and I will tell her

Kairi: i love you

Y/n: ok bye babe love you too

Call ended

" omg Kylie guess what mattia offered for you to stay at his house" I was so happy cause I knew that is all she wanted
" no fucking way omg what else or was that it" she said
Then I said " he also thinks your cute"
She screamed which was no problem because my mom was on the other side of the house you could barley hear anything .
Then we both went to sleep .

Next morning
We both wake up my mom wasn't home but she left a note :
Hey baby I left early don't worry I gave you kiss on the forehead and Kylie as well I ordered some postmates which should arrive in 10 mins
I love you so much see you in 5 days in NY
Love momma

I was so happy because I was leaving in tonight me and Kylie went to the mall to buy some stuff because I had 2 extra suit cases and I needed to pack more shoes they were both small luggage's .
While Kylie was driving I was on Instagram kairi was live with his little sister Maiya me and Kylie were laughing cause maiya is 12 and saying she will expose him but she kinda did she said " I will expose you , guys kairi is talking with a a girl"
Me and kairi are older he is 17 and I'm 16 me and Kylie get to the mall we couldn't find parking so we went to valet and one of the guys asked how old we were we told them we were both 16 he asked for our number we both gave him our numbers .