***

"Mom! Rory!"

"Hezzy!" Rory cheered and tackled me in a hug. Mom hugged me tightly as well and went to hug Jess. "How's Roxy?"

"Getting sick of us, Amilia's dog sitting," I told her. "Next time bring Roxy," Mom told me. "I've missed you both."

"Coffee, tacos," Mom announced. "Yes please," I sang. "So all that stuff on SNL making fun of Trump, that was you?" Rory asked in shock.

"Yes, it was me," I winked at her. "So updates?"

Jess went to park the car while I went with Mom and Rory. "So Taylor wants to go full on sewer in this town," Mom muttered. "Delightful," Rory commented. "Rory! Heather! You both look fabulous!" Miss Patty called from across the street. "I loved the digs at Trump!"

"They're my best ones," I called back.

Rory's phone rang and she answered it. "Hello? Hello?!"

Yeah, we learned that Stars Hollow is not the best place to take calls on iPhones due to the crappy signal.

"Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in!" Kaia announced. "Hey," I went over to her and hugged her. "You and Tessa back from California?"

"For a bit," Kaia told me. "Loved the digs on SNL by the way."

"Thank you very much," I bowed. "How is Tessa?"

"Trying not to tear her hair out of her skull," she explained. "That stupid bint!" Tessa ranted. "Your best friend is here," Kaia told Tessa. "Dude!"

"Hi," I said. "You bitch," Tessa hugged me. "You said you'd call!"

"I've been busy," I defended myself. "Making fun of Trump," Tessa laughed.

"Oi, he's been made fun of on everything, not just SNL," I told her. "Maybe I'll see you around," Tessa said. "I'll come find you before I go," I said.

"Say hello to the hubby," she called after me. "Yes ma'am," I saluted her and walked off and rejoined Mom and Rory.

"I smell snow," Mom smiled and the snow fell on our heads.

***

Mom unlocked the front door and we strolled in. Luke came over to us and hugged us both. "That article and that sketch," he was fanboying, to be specific. "Wow! They were terrific!"

"Who did you write about?" Jess asked Rory. "Naomi Shropshire," she told us. "Oh Crazy Lady," it came back to me.

"Well now I feel like I've met her," Luke said. "And Heather, who knew that one person could make fun of the presidential candidates so much."

"Clinton mentioned me on Twitter," I told him. "She just said that I made Trump seem so authentic, she couldn't tell which one was which."

"Are you eating?" Luke asked Mom. "They're just tacos," she defended herself. "But I'm making a whole dinner!" he exclaimed. "I made mac n cheese and parmesan cutlets."

"With garlic bread!" I piped up. "Ooh and tater tots!" Mom added.

"I am not making tater tots!" Luke insisted. "Uh oh, triggered," Jess sang.

"Heather put the mini donut down," Luke scolded me. I pouted and put it down before I ate it. "Face it babe, there's no winning with him," Jess told me. "It worked when I was a teenager," I sighed. "But now, you're putting everything evil into SNL," Luke said.

"You should've seen me the night it was airing," I laughed. The door bell rang and Luke answered it. He quickly ran back. "That guy, Jeffery, no, Allen or..Billy.."