Chapter 2: I met the most annoying man in the planet

Haley's PoV
New beginning of my life and i am very excited as well as nervous at the same time leaving your hometown and moving in a new city alone is quite scary as i have never been away from New Orleans.
I am all alone here I don't have any friends i really miss my friends and family. I will be joining my work from tomorrow and today i still have a holiday so i decided to visit my Aunt Rebecca who also stays in California she has been telling me to live with her but i said i wanna stay alone and learn to be independent I belong to a middle-class family . Aunt Rebecca was the waiting for me anf i was so excited to meet her after 3 years. We had a lot to talk  then we have dinner together shewanted to stay there for a night but I couldn't cause i have to start work tomorrow so we exchanged goodbyes and i reached my apartment and went to sleep. My aunt offered me a job in her company but I denied her offer as i want to do it myself.
A new day a new start i woke up early took shower made my breakfast and have it then i became ready for my office .

I took a cab to reach office and reached my office Hugo . I was already running late so i was hurrying cause I don't wanna make bad impression on my first day at work. To be honest i really am excited to for my first day as i was waiting for a lift i saw a girl who was crying so badly so i went to her and asked what's wrong she looked at me and just roll her eyes and said "none of your business just go to hell" I remained quite and was just about yo leave her then she said " i love him but he just doesn't understand my love for him i am crazy for him but he doesn't do relationship i so wanted to have a relationship with him a commitment but he just says i have said you from the beginning that I don't do relationship and now you are acting all crazy . Don't ever show me your face just get lost ." She was sobbing badly and i just patted on her shoulder and said "everything is gonna be fine just don't worry you deserver better" but she just pushed my hand and said "he is the best and I want nothing more then him and i will make sure to make him mine" . I was about to leave as i was getting late just then i saw a guy approaching us he had blue eyes just like a ocean he really was the most handsome i guy i have ever seen . Maybe he was a model and was here for photoshoot he had the perfect face that girl would die for i am sure girls are crazy for him he just have those perfect jawline those shimmering blue eyes , those beautiful hair maybe more silky then us girls , his face structure is perfect that is why I thought with those perfect look what else his job would be other then a model.  When the girl who was crying just a while ago saw him and she went towards him amd gave a hug . "Oh god i missed you so much Lucas why didn't you receive my calls and msg why are you ignoring me baby i love you so much please don't ignore me baby" she said .
So that model guy's name is Lucas anyways i was getting late so I thought I should leave them cause there's no need of me watching love birds while i am single . Just as i was about to leave that guys pushed the girl and said "Sarah what are you doing here this is my workplace not a club to come whoever want to just get lost don't you get it I don't wanna see your face what we had was only pure pleasure nothing more then that i hope you get it." With that he was about to left from there but sarah held him and begged him to stay with her but he just pushed her and said "i hope I don't see you anywhere near me" .
I was already inside lift waiting its door to be closed just then he entered the lift and we were together in the lift. I was just awaiting the lift door to open just then lucas that gut start to come near me i was starting to get angry as he was very close to me even our breathe were united so i pushed him and said " what the hell are you doing don't you know how to behave with girls or you think you can do whatever you want" . I can see he was flaring with anger but as if i care i am not scared to this idiot . He again came near me and now i was very angry because if he thinks he can do whatever he wants then today I will prove him wrong so i just slapped him on his cheeks. His reaction was priceless he was completely shocked then i found out that he wasn't trying to take advantage but he was pressing the button of the lift which was just behind me now i am scared cause its my fault that i slapped him without thinking. I can see him fuming with anger and he just grabbed
my hand and said "what the hell is wrong with you are you crazy who the fuck do you think i am to slap him do you even know who i am cause you're messing with the wrong person" he just grabbed me and start to twist my hand and i just wanna go away from this just as i got my chance as the lift door opened and i just got the chance to push him and run away as fast as i can, he was still shouting but i ignored him and kept running.

I just hope i never ever meet this guy in my lifeand towards the office. There i went to receptionist and asked about Mr Salvatore she said me to go to his room and wait for his orders to resume my work. I knocked my door and Mr Salvatore said "come in"
With that i went inside his back was faced towards me I couldn't see his face . "Good morning sir i am your newly appointed PA " i said and was waiting for his response just then he turned towards me and gave me an evil smile saying "good morning so we finally met again Miss Hayley am i right? I was beyond speechless cause he was the same guy that i had fight with. I got so nervous but still plastered smile on my face and said him" yes and you must be  Mr Salvatore ? And i am so sorry about the slap" with that i just left his offuce cause I know he will fire me anyway so i just thought i will resign from my post and I don't even wanna work with him after knowing he is Mr Salvatore.