"Who is this T?" Warren asked.

"Did I say you could talk?" Joshua asked as he pointed his gun at Warren which was still broken.

"What do you want?" I asked. "To kill me? If that what you want? Cause if so take me and let them go."

"No no no no no." He said. "I don't wanna kill you, I wanna make you suffer."

Looked around at his men and said, "Tie em all up."

They tied our hands behind our backs and stripped us of our weapons which they then threw in the bed of the truck.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked. "Kick me? Punch me? Beat me until I bleed? Cause that's fine with me as long as you don't touch them."

"Nope." Joshua said as his friend gave him a knew gun. "Again, that would be too easy. I'm not gonna touch you, not yet at least."

He walked over and crouched down in front of me.

"You seem to care about these people a lot, don't you?" I stayed silent.

He looked at 10k and said, "Grab the boy."

Two of his bandits walked over and pulled 10k to his feet.

"Don't touch him!" I yelled as I tried to skip out of the roles holding my hands together.

"You see that's not how it works." Joshua said. "You aren't the ones making the calls here."

He stood up and walked over to 10k. There was a moment of silence where nothing happened until Joshua made a fist and punched 10k in the gut causing him to fall to his knees.

Joshua reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife. He opened in and crouched down in front of 10k, holding the tip of the blade underneath his chin.

"You care about her?" He asked, cocking his head towards me.

"Yes." 10k answered.

"Are you willing to do anything for her? Hurt someone for her? Kill, someone for her?" He questioned.

"Why don't you come a little closer and we'll find out." 10k snapped.

"Oh well look who getting cocky." Joshua said laughing. "But here's the real question, are you willing to be killed, for her?"