"YO.......UR.......WE.......EL...COME....." One of them croaked out.

Then they all returned to wondering around.

"That's awesome." I said.

I looked up and whispered. "This is gonna be a long climb."

Warren P.O.V

"10k we gotta keep moving." I said to the boy who was looking over the cliff desperately in search for any sign of T.

At this point we had been waiting so long for T that the sky had gotten dim and Danny and his daughters headed back to their tribe.

"10k." I said placing a hand on his shoulder. "I know how much you wanna believe she is alive, I do too, but we have been here for hours and have seen no sign of her. We need to keep moving."

Reluctantly he took one last glance over the mountain before turn in around and grabbing his stuff off the ground.

"She was a survivor that's for damn sure." Doc said.

10k cracked a small smile but it soon faded.

I felt bad for the kid.

T was the one thing that kept him moving everyday in this shitty world, other than his Z kill goal.

"Let's get moving." I said. "We got a long ways to go before we reach the ground."

We were about to start walking when Addy said, "Guys......"

We turned to face her and she just pointed.

We looked to where she was pointing and saw a dry bloodied hand gripping the side of the cliff.

Then a head popped up.

"Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna help me up?" They said.

"T!" 10k exclaimed rushing over.

That kid is a damn survivor.

T P.O.V

I could hear faint voices as I was close to reaching the top of the cliff.