Wait was I just admiring Drake in my head ? No that's sick ,I came here for a reason so focus. I shook my head severally to remove those thoughts as I walked towards him.

"Are you having a seizure ?"He said while taking a sip from his glass of wine.

"What ?!"I asked wondering what he meant.

"You've been shaking your head since you came into the garden."His words made me smile because I remembered the reason why I was shaking my head.

"Why didn't you have lunch with us ?"I asked him as I took my seat next to him.

"I wasn't hungry."He said looking straight ahead like he could see something I couldn't see.

"Are you okay?, because you look disturbed."I asked him because he looked a little lost in thoughts.

"Well you got abducted and poisoned by your crazy ex while on a business trip I made you go with me and when I try to help or care for you ,you act like your crazy ex so yeah I'm not okay and your behaviour disturbs me."He said with gritted teeth while getting up from where he sat.

I can't believe I came out to make peace with this guy and he's throwing insults at me. Okay that does it.

"Excuse you Mr psycho! You're the one who had a drastic change in behaviour after seeing me in your company and now you want to act like you suddenly care ? What's it with you ?"I blurted out every anger I felt in my veins at him.

"I'm tired of fighting with you! I don't want to have this discussion with you."He turned to leave but I rushed to stand in front of his way to stop me.

"Why? Why are you so uptight and cold! What made you this way!"I demanded to know answers because I was sick of his constant sour behaviour.

"I don't think I can give you such information and please leave my way."His words just made me more mad because I told this guy everything that was going on in my life but he's not going to tell about his.

"Oh wow, so I decided to pour out my life's problem to someone who wouldn't share his own problems with me."I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

"Everyone have choices to make and you made yours to tell me about your problems so don't blame me."He said as he walked back to where he sat on the garden .

"Damn you !"I screamed at him and walked towards the door to leave the garden.

#########

I was laying on my bed feeling so angry and stupid. This is how Drake made me feel anytime I'm with him and to be frank I'm getting tired of it.

"Hi sis!"Busola opened up my door paving way for her and Busayo to come into my room.

"Tell me something, is it a teenager thing to barge into people's rooms."I said as I rolled my eyes while smirking at the twins who now spred their bodies on my bed.

"Well that's just how we do."Busayo giggled as she reached for my hair to braid it.

"We heard your fight with Drake and mehn that was tense."Busola said while laying comfortably by my side. We were all laying side by side on my bed like we were three besties having a sleepover.

"Sorry about my cousin,he can be grumpy at times."Busayo said as she put some strands of my hair in a braid.

"He's more than grumpy."I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Well it's a good thing he's nice to y'all."I said as I sat up on my bed resting my back on the headboard.

"Yeah he's our favourite cousin! He sends us gift and we face time ourselves twice a week."Busayo said with so much joy as she knelt on the bed, her face really showed emotions that she loved her cousin.

"Yeah he's like our big brother, he loves us a lot. He treats us like we are fragile and we love him for that."Busola said still laying in the same position with a cute smile on her face.

"Tell me , why is your cousin so cold towards people who are not his family uhn ?"I asked them hoping they'd tell me something.

"Well it's not our place to tell you but I can tell you he changed immediately after his dad's death."Busola said while sitting up looking at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Yeah even though we were just kids then we knew our uncle's death was drastic and it affected everyone badly but not the way it affected Drake."Busayo said as she put her arms around me.

"Yeah and our dad has been like his father since then so we took him as our sweet elder brother. Skai, just relax and be calm with our grumpy cousin."Busola said as she came closer to join the group snuggling.

"I know it's hard but with time he'd tell you everything you need to know."Busayo said calmly while giving Busola a naughty smile.

"What are you two up to this time ?"I asked them with an arched brow.

"Well you're the first girl Drake brought to our house and we already want you in our family."Busola said while giving me an awkward smile.

Just before I could say anything someone knocked on my door.

"Come in !"Busayo said not giving me a chance to say anything too. This twins are really nut cases.

"What are you two monkeys doing here ?!" Drake said as he came in to my room smiling at the twins cuddling me.

I got up immediately and headed for my door with a fast pace but Drake held me by my hands and carried me into his arms.

"We need to talk !"He said with a stern voice with an awkward smile.

This guy is psycho! One minute he's mean and weird and in the next minute he's acting like a prince. Could he get any weird ?