'Act like a prissy, spoiled kid.' Momo suggested, making the brunette look at her with furrowed eyebrows. 'How am I supposed to do that?' She questioned, still pulling at the choker. 'Bump into people and tell them to watch it or something like that.' The extravagantly dressed ravenette passed her friend a fan.

However, her directions only confused the girl more. 'Huh?'

Momo sighed. 'Nevermind, I'm sure you'll get it sooner or later. Just think of one of those annoying, bossy people, yeah?'

'Watch it, you punks! Get lost.' Izuku yelled as they walked out of the store. 'You've got it all wrong!' Kirishima retorted. 'You have to stick your chin out more.' 'You talking to me?' Izuku threw back, a comical expression on his face. 'That's it!' Iida butted in. 'We're just two scoundrels cruising for hot girls!'

'Close enough.' Kirishima complimented.

'Are... you guys okay?' Y/N quizzed, a concerned expression on her face. 'Should I be worried?' 'No!' Kirishima turned on her. 'You're supposed to be acting like Monoma!' Realisation dawned on the silver eyed, now green eyed girl. 'I see. So I'm supposed to treat you guys like scum.' She screwed her eyes shut, attempting to imitate Monoma's blasphemous behaviour. 'Iida, I bet you're so ashamed of yourself for punching your friend! Aren't Class 1A people supposed to be so much better than us?'

Kirishima sighed. 'You're really bad at this, Y/N.'

'Great disguises.' Momo smiled cockily. 'We'd stand out at this district dressed like this.' 'Yaoyorozu, couldn't you have used your quirk for this to save money?' Shoto asked, making no effort to sound like the hipster he was dressed as. 'Well technically, but that's against the rules!' The girl protested. 'If I started making everything, think of the effect on the economy! It's our civic duty as citizens!' 'Sure.' Shoto muttered.

'Everyone, our destination is this way.'

Momo was cut off by a bunch of citizens. 'Wow, it's UA High!' Someone exclaimed, scaring the six UA students half to death. 'Have we already been busted?' Y/N wondered as she froze in place.

'Let's return to the UA High press conference that just wrapped up.' The TV commentator on the screen spoke. 'Mr Aizawa.' Izuku whispered, pushing to the front. 'Vlad King and the principal.' Momo followed Izuku, both managing to make it to the middle.

'We are here to apologise.' Aizawa's voice rang out. 'A recent incident allowed harm to come to twenty-eight first year heroes, and we staff were not prepared. We take responsibility for any trauma caused by our negligence. It's our duty to train heroes, but also to protect heroes in training.'

'This is crazy, he hates being on TV.' Kirishima noted.

'I'll take the first question.' The commentator offered. 'Since the beginning of the year, UA students have had four encounters with villains. This time there were students who were gravely injured. How did you explain this to their families? And what are some steps you are taking to ensure the safety of students in the future?'

'They're treating them like villains.' Izuku mumbled, clenching his fist.

'We will increase patrols around the school grounds, and review security measures within the school. The safety of our students is our priority, make no mistake about it.' Principal Nezu replied as calmly as he could, but the crowd began to mutter amongst themselves.

'Hey.' Someone prodded Y/N on the shoulder. 'What do you think about this?' The stranger questioned the severely ticked off girl. 'I think.' She started, slapping him across the face as hard as she could. 'That you should shut the fuck up and stop complaining about UA because it's not like you could've done any better.'