Chapter 14 - Mina

Start from the beginning

Y/n smiled remembering the women, then Y/n shook his head and climbed down the ladder. Y/n did his 5 minute morning routine with ease and picked out an outfit from his drawers. Y/n then grabbed his phone and plugged it into the charger before stretching his arms out. 

Y/n walked out of the bedroom seeing as Jun-seo already baked some fresh bread for them and already prepared some breakfast for all of them. They all had strict diets and Y/n hated this but he knew he had to stick to the rules or else he might get in trouble. Y/n thanked Jun-seo eating his toast and hard boiled egg. 

Y/n then went to make his protein shake for the day with some fruits. Y/n and the others soon got ready for a day of separation and a bunch of training. Before they went out of the door they hugged each other encouraging each other. Y/n went to the Vocal trainings first with Mina since it was a Monday. Y/n said hi to Mina before he took a seat and they got started. Y/n was singing a song called I'm Yours by Jason Mraz.

"But I won't hesitate no more
No more it cannot wait, I'm yours
Hmm (Hey, hey)" Y/n sang in his deep voice as Mina nodded her head before stopping the music.

"Can you make your voice a little softer?" Mina asked as Y/n nodded. Y/n sang the line again in an airy but deep tone which made Mina turn her head to Y/n. 

"Woah, that's good. Are you stable while using that voice?" Mina asked as he stared at Y/n "I guess? But like if I use this tone it would be pretty hard to do a high note." Y/n said as he stared at Mina.

"Wait, you can do a high note? Since when?" Mina said raising an eyebrow at Y/n putting her pen on the table.

"I learned from another sunbaenim back at RBW. They really helped me to expand my range." Y/n said running his hand through his locks fixing his hair.

"Oh, okay then. We'll try to just make your voice softer then your singing style is going to be legendary." Mina said smiling at Y/n who returned the gesture and made a thumbs up. Mina's soft fingers pressed the buttons as the music surrounded the atmosphere again. 

Y/n's eyes were focused on the piece of paper he was holding in another hand, while Mina was writing down some notes for JYP himself to look into. Mina was reporting Y/n's improvements and each note was being read by JYP in the end of the day. Y/n and Mina continued to waste the rest of their time on playing games together and hanging out in general. 

Y/n liked learning about people and getting to know them so he liked how Mina was talking about herself whenever Y/n asked a simple question. Y/n could read Mina like a book. Mina, on the other hand didn't even understand what she was talking about, she was unconsciously rambling about herself and Y/n found this hilarious but he didn't laugh a bit. 

Y/n started to record Mina, "So I like being with Chaeyoung because we really get along well in the dorms and she's calmer than the other members- what are you doing?" Mina said as she saw Y/n doing something on his phone and pointing it a bit to her.

"I found this 3D game where you use you camera as a gun but it's a little too laggy to me." Y/n said as he waved his phone in the air like he was trying to capture a ghost on camera.

"Delete the game, probably will bombard you with ads, but as I was saying." Mina continued to Ramble as Y/n just kept recording her as she was playing Minecraft on her phone.

• • • • • Timeskip