Chapter 1

Habang naglalakad ako sa hallway ay bigla na lamang may bumangga sa akin kaya naman agad akong napahinto at inis na binalingan ang taong nakabangga sa akin. Sa lahat ng pwedeng makabangga sa akin bakit isang nerd pa? I only see them as dirt in this school.

"I'm sorry Miss."

"Eat your sorry dumbass. What's your name?"

"Ang pangalan ko po ay Sheila Lopez. Pasensya na po talaga Miss."

I rolled my eyes at her. She's annoying. Her curly hair, braces and fucking eyeglasses are all annoying. She even has this weird smell. She doesn't even bother to buy an expensive one? Well hindi na dapat ako nagtataka pa, based on her appearance she looks like a poor girl. She doesn't even belong here.

"Now that you're sorry, can you stay away and fucking leave? You're ruining my day."

I don't care what people think about me. If they think that I am being rude to this girl, then so be it.

I smirked when I saw her immediately picking up her books on the floor. Hindi ko manlang namalayan na nahulog pala ang mga hawak niyang libro.

She was about to leave when I call her.

"Hey! Come here!" I shouted.

Dahan-dahan siyang lumingon sa akin nang marinig niya ang sigaw ko. I raised my eyebrow to her and she hurriedly come near me.

"Ano po iyon?"

"Since you're sorry, can you please throw this in the trash can?" I said and show her my cup of cappuccino.

Hindi naman siya nag-alinlangan na tanggapin ang iniabot ko. Glad that she's kinda polite. But that won't erase my frustration towards her.

"A-ah o-okay po."

I smiled while looking at her throwing my own trash. Serves her right for bumping me and wasting my time. I roam my eyes around. A lot of students are watching us. And based of their reaction I can easily conclude that they hate me. Well the feeling is mutual.

I heard the bell rang. So I started walking towards my room when someone bumped at me again from behind. I can't control my anger anymore so without hesitations I shout loud as fuck.

"Are you fucking blind!?" I shouted and look at the person behind my back.

Amber Anderson is standing in front of me while raising her eyebrows. She's with her two friends or should I say maids.

"No I'm not. I'm sorry I didn't mean to." she smiled with her half laugh.

I smirked when I remembered something. This girl in front of me always ruined my day. Simula palang noong unang araw ko rito ay agad niyang naipahiwatig ang galit niya sa akin. Siguro naman oras ko na para galitin siya hindi ba?

"Hell yeah you didn't mean it. Just like how you didn't mean kissing Jake in the comfort room right?"

I smirked when she turned paper white. I glance at Every who's behind her and acted shocked.

"Oh, hi there Every you're not with Jake? I think I know where your boyfriend is. And I bet Amber also knows where he is. Right Amber?"

Ang nanunuyang tingin ko sa kaniya ang nakadagdag sa kabang kaniyang nararamdaman. Para siyang kuting na takot na takot kainin ng isang leon. Ayoko namang makialam sa buhay ng may buhay pero kasalanan niya at binangga niya ako.

"W-what a-are you talking about? Of course I don't know where he is, why would I be?" she stuttered.

"Yeah right." I laughed and continued.