There is indeed a way to save her failing company. An underground organization asked her for an equipment to be made. The process to make it is really dangerous however Hange is brave enough to take part as long as it can save the longevity of their company that has been passed by her family generation to generation.

Help is much needed for this. There is only one person she could turn to for help.

Levi Ackerman.

A man at top of the chain of the business industry. All the resources needed for the said experiment can be easily purchased through his influence.

Yet the problem is, Levi hard-headedly doesn't want to lend a helping hand to her. The man firmly believes that she shouldn't be taking part in such dangerous conquest and expressed how stupid she was for even planning to.

Hange can actually reach out for help to other people but Levi purposely blocked all her attempts. Convincing other people to not entertain her pleas.

What the hell is wrong with him?

Damn him. Damn them all!

Her telephone suddenly rang in the middle of her outburst. She stared at it, pausing for a little bit. It went on repeatedly, the ringing sound annoying the hell out of her. 

Sighing, she picked up her glasses on the table and wore it.

She then answered the call, a name already in mind to whoever it may be.

"Hange, this is Erwin." As expected, Hange noted. "I know you've been very mad about Levi—"

"I sure am, Erwin!" Slamming her free hand once again on the table, it was enough to startle Erwin who's at the other line. "Why is he being such a prick anyway? He could just fucking---"

"Hange, first of all, this is dangerous. Next, you are financially unstable. There are other---"

"Come on, Erwin! Not this again! I thought we're through this?" She breathed in. "I am aware of what I am doing. This is my own profession. I...I do what I want, this is my life. I can perfectly manage it by myself—"

"Hange," The firmness in Erwin's tone was enough to shut her up. "The problem here is that you can't manage it perfectly. Your previous projects deliberately failed and now, your company is sinking down. Let's not even forget all the debts your parents left in their deathbeds. I know how important these are for you but... Hange, you don't have to do all these alone."

The brunette stared into space, weighing the sincerity behind the words.

"You know, I can always give you a spot here at my company. I wouldn't even mind giving you a much higher position because I truly believe you deserve it. You can sell your company, luxuries, properties... even that private island your family owned. Eventually, the profit would be enough to pay off all the debts---"

"You don't understand, Erwin! You don't!" Thus, she slammed the telephone back to where it was supposed to be.

For the past few days, Erwin has been reaching out to her out of concern. There is no doubt that he is indeed a trusted friend and all he said he would do are guaranteed to happen. However, the promise she had with her parents, how she would manage the company when they're gone, drive it into success weighs even more than their concern.

She is not selling anything. She is not giving up anything. She is not abandoning anything.

That is the resolve she had come into.

"Moblit!" Upon the call, Moblit immediately emerged from the door. "I want you to prepare my things. I'm going to talk this over again with Levi."