Mineta Has Been Kicked from the server.

Start from the beginning

 Mineta's name made Denki freeze, remembering why he came over there in the first place. He stumbled to his feet, the girls watched with mixtures of concerned and confused looks.  "I actually came here because Mineta was planning on recording your sleepover!" He said, making wild hand gestures to get the point across to them. 

 "He what!" Hagakure quickly threw a pillow over her body, even if she was just a set of pyjama clothes. Tsuyu and Uraraka pulled blankets over themselves, cheeks growing red. 

 Kaminari felt a ball of disgust and pity grow in his stomach. They shouldn't have to feel so insecure while simply having a good time hanging out with eachother. "Thank you for this information" Momo sighed, Bowing to show her appreciation. 

 Kaminari nodded, gritting his teeth. "How are you going to handle him?"

 Jiro wrapped her earphone jacks around her fingers. " I'll just shoot a pulse through the door when he tries to listen in. " 

Kaminari winced. "Harsh. A deservable punishment though." 

~~

A week later Kaminari groaned in frustration, holding onto the wall as he walked down the UA halls. He had just had a spar with Kirishima, who had broken his nose. The red head apologized feverently, helping him to recovery girls office.

Of course, he had to leave to change from his hero outfit when the fell rang, leaving Denki to make his way to the locker room by himself. He held the ice pack to his red nose, tears forming at the rims of his eyes. His nose was healed, but the effects of drowsiness were hitting him.

He walked to the entrance of the locker rooms right on time to see Mineta trying sneak into the girls side. "Uhh dude" Kaminari said, his voice coming out nasally "what are you even doing?" 

 "What does it look like? I'm taking a peek in the girls locker room. I think they're still in there." Mineta whispered, gesturing for the blonde to keep quiet.

Kaminari looked around to see if anyone else could deal with him, because he was not in the mood. "Look- I'm tired of telling you that your taking it too far. Dude, you need to stop." 

 Mineta looked at Kaminari as if he had just lost his only friend. Which he probably did. "Don't keep talking to me if your gonna be like that" he spat, turning back to the girls locker room entrance. A  wave of pain washed over the bridge of Kaminari's nose, making him lean heavily against the wall. 

 "Don't go in there" A monotone voice halted Mineta's scheming, making him slowly turn over to face their homeroom teacher, who walked twords them down the hallway. "Mineta" he stopped in front of the boy, giving him a glare. "I need to have a talk with you." 

Mineta visibly gulped as Shota grabbed him by the collar to start dragging him down the hallway. The underground pro hero spared a glance to Kaminari, who held his nose. " Get some rest" he nodded at him as he turned with Mineta down the hallway.

~~~

Class 1-A noticed how Kaminari didn't hang around Mineta as much. Well, not at all. He would avoid talking to him as much as he could, giving him annoyed looks when he pointedly stared at one of the girls.

Mineta didn't back off from Kaminari, instead coming off as more aggressive twords him. Making more snappy comments, looking at Denki as if he dared him to respond back. He never did.

The two boys relationship transformed into a bully dynamic. Mineta would make wise cracks about Denki's test scores, or looks, finding just about anything to get under his skin. It all came to an escalation on a Monday morning in the middle of English class.

A balled up peace of paper landed on Kaminari's desk, disrupting his pencil chewing. He slowly pulled the eraser from his mouth, placing it on his desk. Mic's loud teaching was hard to block out, but Kaminari learned to let his voice fade away like white noise. English was one of the classes he didn't need to pay attention to, even if professor Mic was his favorite teacher.

Kaminari looked around to the focused faces of his class, biting his lip as he gently started unraveling the paper. Without reading the words, he could tell by the messy hand writing that Mineta had wrote it. He had been receiving notes like this a lot latley. It didn't matter where he was, In class, in his room, in the locker room, the notes filled with crude writing would always find him.

Reading the paper now, waves of insecurity punched him in the gut. Mic must have noticed his destress, because he called out his name. Kaminari jerked his head up, hoping that his lip wasn't bleeding too much. "Is there something on that note that should be shared?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

A lump settled at the base of Denki's throat, he tried his best to swallow it down.

" Come on up! I'm sure it's a note from one of the girls~" Mic's laughter would have sounded good in any situation but the one he was in right now. Kaminari forced a smile on his face as he moved one foot in front of the other, stopping in front of the classroom.

"Go on kid, read it out loud!"

Denki shot his teacher a pleading look before focusing on the crumbled paper held in his shaky hands. He began reciting the first sentence with a small voice, unfortunately he was used to these words. "Kaminari is a retar-" 

He was cut off by his concerned teacher, who snatched the paper from his hands. Kaminari could feel the whole classes gazes set on him. He didn't dare look back. Yamada scanned over the paper with remorseful, yet fiery eyes. "Who wrote this?" His voice was low, sounding dangerous compared to his usally cheerful tone.

Kaminari allowed for one second of satisfaction as he looked into Mineta's fearful eyes. He has never been caught before. The Bakusquad watched with intense stares. "Kid" Yamada put a hand on his shoulder. "You can tell me, every single one of these words are horrible slurrs. We can get whoever wrote this expelled." 

This caught Kaminari's attention. He wasnt planning on outing Mineta before, but if there was a possibility he could be expelled, then he would take it. The whole class had enough of his bullshit, and if Kaminari could alleviate their stress, and the girls fear, then he was going to take it.

"Mineta" he announced, looking the boy in the eyes. 

"Sir, it wasn't me! I don't know what that-" before Mineta could start throwing curses and slurrs at Kaminari, Bakugo held a hand up to his face, small sparks igniting. Kirishima didn't hold the ash blonde back this time. 

After a long hour of questioning from principle Nezu and Aizawa, Mineta was finally expelled. Of course, Kaminari told them about the boys attitude twords the girls in 1-A, which in the end, ultimately got him kicked out.

Kaminari felt pride swell in his chest as he and Aizawa sensei walked back to the dorms in silence. He had finally been released of the burden known as Mineta, and he was sure that the girls were going to be estatic.