Chapter 1

Kirishima's POV
8 hours before...

"So... if we start here..."

I yawn, feeling the warm air run in between my fingers. The sun is barely visible, shooting bright rays in between the trees. Midoriya is up, bright and early, already sparkling like that sun.

I look at my hand. It's still numb from Kat sleeping on it. Todoroki scoffs, he seems just as tired as I am. With another yawn into my hand, I stand up. "I'm gonna grab some coffee, want some?" Todoroki nods.

I walk into the kitchen, pouring two coffees. Mine the easier one this time. Usually Kat would deny making it, cause all the sugar I use in it is to much, even for Midoriya. Todoroki's coffee consist of one of everything, so I'll do his last. I start pouring the sugar into my mug when I hear a grunt and laughter.

Denki, whose hair is tied up, is laughing at Kat as he limps out of the elevator. "DUDE! Was practice with Present Mic really that hard?!" I snicker as he scoffs again.

I pour the hot coffee into my mug. The steam hits my face as I finish Todoroki's cup.

I walk out, handing Todoroki his coffee. Kat glances over at me, I snicker as the hot liquid makes it's way down my throat. Kat walks by, muttering, "You have no room to laugh. Your the one who did this."

I feel the color drain from my face. Todoroki glances over, his expression changing from amused to confused, "You okay, Kirishima?"

I glance over, nodding a tiny bit before continuing with my drink. The hot liquid touches my lip, burning it for a second. I glance at the time, "5:02am." Denki continues on about "Seeing someone we'll know during class today.." I look back at Kat, watching him try to straighten his walk up to no use.

'I did do that to him... Maybe I could help.."

I walk back into the kitchen, hearing Kat use his colorful language that didn't fill the room with much but his morning breathe. I come up behind him, placing my thumbs on his lower back. He yelps, before groaning in pain as I roll a knot in his lower back.

"How many weights did you pull yesterday?" I ask, feeling the knot loosen. I move onto another one.
"114 Kilograms," He says, pouring the milk into his cup. "Though, I tour my back doing the push-ups."

I grunt, loosening another knot. He pours the rest of the coffee pot into his mug, letting the steam raise under his chin. I loosen the last knot before putting my head on his shoulder, "What are you planning on doing this school day?"

Kat laughs, "If anything, I still haven't opened it yet. It seems important to her..." I nod, noticing the small box Mitsuki had sent to him. Roy had given it to her. Pushing my head closer to his ear, "You need to open it, babe." I smirk, planting my lips on his cheek.

He chuckles, "I'll think about it." Midoriya rushes in, "GUYS! ALEX IS HERE!" Kat and I look over at him, glancing back and forth.

We walk toward the front door as it swings open.

There stood Alex, a little scuff under his chin, muscles well built, and scars under his neck.

"DENKI!"

I watch as Denki and Alex jump up. They collide causing the entire room to shake as they fall like a land slide. Kat sighs, as a loud, overbearing chorus of laughs join. Alex stands up, looking toward the door as a smaller male with a blue haircut to the side walks in.

"Hi." I smile, walking toward the smaller male and offering my hand.

"It's nice to see the hair out of your face, Kami."

Kami face goes a crazy red, almost creating explosions. Kat laughs as Kami goes to hide his face. Alex looks over at the All Might clock, a certain green haired boy had put up.

"Eva is gonna kill me for not waking her up."

Kat laughs, it echos through the common room like the back of a dark cave. I snicker a bit, sounding like a hyena. Alex looks back at Midoriya, "You doing anything for the... anniversary? The teachers have decided to cancel classes today."

I look at the board Momo hung up. It has a bunch of chores on it. 'Do Landry' 'Order Explosion Proof Ceiling Tiles' 'Music Gear -Jiro' 'Grocery Shoping'

I stop, grabbing the last one. "I think Kat and I will go grocery shopping. We can get stuff for her favorite meal! Oh! And stuff for John's side dish!"

Alex smirks, "Denks. Mido. Todo. Wanna come over the the third year dorms and game it out with us? I mean, you guys don't wanna third wheel or anything.."

Denki shoots out the door, still in his Pajamas. Midoriya grins and Todoroki looks at him. "Are we going to watch Alex short circuit?" He nods, and they exit.

I look at Kat, "I'm going to go get ready then! This is an anniversary for two things!" Kat's face grows confused, "What's the second thing?" I smile, "This is the day I promised myself to you!"

He smiles. I book it toward the elevator as he walks over slowly.

"Dork."

Okay. Just a heads up. I wanna have another chapter ready just in case anything happens like last time.

I'll go into more detail later, I'll I'm gonna say is, I didn't exactly have a writers block.

Anyway, sorry for starting you off on a terrible note but here you go.

Word Count:943