Episode 1

All of them were caught in a short time and those who resisted were brutally killed. Tanya does not know where the eunsom is and is concerned about him, on the other hand, she continues to resist. When she is about to escape, she suddenly feels over someone's gaze, but has no intention of looking back. Her primary goal is to find the eunsom, so she continues to move forward without looking back, but at a moment she never expects, the masked warrior she has dreamed of appears again, and this time she realizes that he is looking at her.

Tanya does not know what to do with the shock of the moment and asks the most ridiculous question that can be asked at that moment.

Who are you?

Then the masked warrior really looks at the boom of what you're asking right now. And tanya knew he was right, but she succumbed to curiosity.Tanya, who understands that she cannot get an answer, tries to escape, but before taking a step, the warrior's hand grasps her arm tightly and she takes her deadly gaze:

Leave me! But the warrior does the opposite and pulls her towards him.

 This movement suggests to the god whether he has a weight. And by doing something unexpected, the masked warrior kicks the knee and the masked warrior pauses. Even if the kick is not very effective, this will surprise the masked warrior and take advantage of his current surprise, and repels him with all her power.

And it starts running fast, but it doesn't take long to run because suddenly a chain is attached to the ankle and it suddenly pulls back. Tanya falls a little hard on the ground and begins to drag backwards. She doesn't even need to see who he is because she knows the owner of the chain very well.

Returning to the warrior's side, tanya now sees the confusion in the warrior's eyes.

The masked warrior was surprised that he had never encountered such a reaction and resistance before, and even if she did not have the chance to escape, this girl would not give up trying and eventually get out of hand, it would be really unexpected. Surprise for this mysterious warrior.

He thinks she's brave but stupid. And opening the girl's ankle, he grabs him by the arm, lifts it firmly to the feet, and picks it up among the others caught.

Tanya is desperately giving up on the road, unaware of where they were taken with their tribe.

But before going too far, she sees Eunsom meeting on horseback and the tribe resists again. As Eunsom gets off the horse, he kills a soldier on the ground and quickly runs to Tanya and releases him. And by giving a knife to the hand of tanya, he turns to the others. Those who are released begin to scatter around.

Daekan warriors were very surprised by this sudden resistance and the mubaek in their head commands them to catch them all.

Meanwhile, eunsom starts to grab the tanya by the arm and drag, and is about to return to tanya..

He says we don't have time to save everyone and he starts to look around. The warriors have already started capturing and dragging some of their tribesmen. When Tanya tells her grandmother to run away, Tanya does not linger any longer and follows eunseom. When the couple riding on the horse's back is about to escape, they face the masked warrior again.

But the eunsom has no intention to stop and starts to speed up the horse. The masked warrior knocks the chain in his hand and directly targets the horse's feet, but the sudden jump over the horse gives the masked warrior a second surprise today. But by putting himself together, he quickly knocks the chain again, but at the girl's feet.

 But by putting himself together, he quickly knocks the chain again, but at the girl's feet

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
[Eng] Yangcha/Tanya (Arthdal Chronicles)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें