"Just go already manoban. I know what are you thinking so shoo"

"Bye aunty wen2 and aunty bear see you later" The kids waved at the two. before following me in the car.

I made them sit in their car sit and go in front to start the drive.

I was staring at Jennie while driving then she push my face to fucos on the road.

"Eyes on the road Manoban. We have a kids here so fucos on driving" She warn me with firm tone that makes me gulp and fucos on the driving.. This kitten is scary when she's angry.

"Sorry love. Your so beautiful and hot with that dress so I can help myself not to look at you" I see her blush and look outside to hide it.

"Are you blushing love"

"No I'm not"

"Whatever makes you sleep love" We arrived at the stored and i unbuckle my set belt and help the kids to go down. I carried Leo and hold Ella while lily is clinging in Jennie.

We go inside the store and I tell the kids to pick their snacks.

I smiled while looking at them when I remember the first time that I bring them home. It is like this when we stop in the mini stop and buy them a snacks..

"Dada where done!!" I snap out from my day dreaming when I felt a tug in my shirt I look down to see leo with a grin in his face.

Jennie took the cart and go to the cashier. I was about to get my card when Jennie stop me..

"It's on me love"

"No love I will pay for it" I protest but she glared at me.

"Okay love you can pay for it" She then give me a peck on the lips and show me her gummy smile.

-

I turned off the engine of my car 
when we arrived at our best resort. There are a lot of touristtourists wandering around the alluring place . The sun is shining so bright so I put my sun glasses on and look at the kids on the back. Ella is wide awake and looking at the beach not like his two sibling who sleeping peacefully on their car sit.

I put lily on my shoulder and about to get Leo to but Jennie beat me to it. She carried Leo and smiled at me.

We enter at the lobby and the staffs welcomed and bow on us. i give them my key and ask them to bring our stuff in the room.

The staff open the door for us as we enter inside the room. I put Lily slowly in the bed and take off his shoes. I then took Leo on Jennie's arm and lie him comfortably on the bed.

"This is your stuffs Ms. manoban. Just call us if you need anything and we where bring it here"

"Okay thank you for bringing our stuff. you may go now"

-

The other's arrive and we start to cook for our lunch.. jennie'irene'joy and rose is in the kitchen Cooking while the three of us grilling some meat outside. I chose the room besides the play ground so that the kids can play in there..

"It's been a while since we came back here" Jisoo said while looking at the beach.

"We just got here on Monday" Chu forrow her brows and look at Wendy.

"So that's why your absent on Monday? and you didn't tell me wow guy's I feel hurt"

"It's un plan Chu. so stop whining"

"I like your sun glasses manoban btw. its so dark. Jennie won't see you if you check some hot babe at the beach later" Wendy said and tap my shoulder.

"I did not use this shades to check someone Wendy. I already have Jennie and I'm contented at her so stop saying nonsense"

It's true tho. Jennie is sexy and hot so I don't need anyone anymore co'z she's only the one for me.

"Guy's the foods is ready bring the meat inside now!"

We settled at table and start to dig on the food. We have some sea foods,meats and Rose's grass I mean vegetables salad and a fried chicken.

"Is Leo really eating with his hands?" Jennie ask confusely while looking at Leo who happily eating his chicken.

"Yes love.. I wash his hands so it's okay to eat him like that and his enjoying it"

-

After lunch the others back to their room to change into swimming wear.. 

I was busy putting some sun black to let's back when Jennie enter the bedroom from the bathroom I look at her I gulp an let the sun block fall from my hands and check out Jennie from head to toe. She's wearing a black two piece that hugs her body perfectly. I look at her and bite my lip.

"Change it" She raise her eye brows and look at me.

"I thought you like it"

"I like it love. but I don't want anyone saw you with this. Your only mine love. And I might  punch anyone who will look at you later" She approach me and put her lock her hands on my neck and look straight to my eyes.

"I'm yours love so calm down. I will just put your white shirt to cover this but, I will take it off when we swim okay? is that okay?" I nod and peck on her lips.

"Dada I'm I done already" we let go from each other and look at Leo. His holding his rush guard and looking at us innocently.

"I will help him love so you can change" I kiss her forehead before I go to the bathroom and change. I just pick a white shirt and a summer short above my knee.

-

"Can you teach me how to swim dada?" Leo mumble while where walking into the beach.

"Did you know that your Dada is a good diver?"

"Really?" Leo looks amuse and look at me.

"Is it true Dada?"

"Yes bud. but it's long time ago"

"Can you come with aunty Wendy  bud. Dada and mommy will have something to talk first" Jennie said to leo. I look her confusely. Did I did something wrong? I felt nervous when she face me.

"Is there something wrong love"

"Take off your sun glasses manoban"

"It's so hot love I need it to cover my eyes"

"Just take it off manoban I know that trick already so you better behave yourself" I sigh and take off my sun glasses and give it to her. I put my hand on her shoulder and kiss her expose skin that makes her look at me.

"I'm not using it to check someone if your thinking that way love. I'm yours too so don't worry okay"

"You better be.. co'z I don't share what's mine love" she hug me side ways and lean her head on my shoulder.

"Bring your ass here already lovebirds!!" Jisoo shout from the cottage and sign us to move fast.

This chicken is so loud aish..

I am busy tomorrow so I double update today hope you like it and continue to support this story and don't forget tap the star down there 👇 ..
Take care and just stay home ❤💛💙 lovesss!!