16

"Holy shit!" I yell as soon as we get passed all the ticket stuff and into the actual resort.

I jump around in excitement and look around. God it was pretty.

"Have you-you've never been to Disneyland have you?" Mattia looks bewildered.

I smile at him and nod my head no. I start to jump around again and when I stop I notice Mattia filming me, "Stoooooooop!" I run up and try to cover the camera.

"Alright alright." He puts his phone away.

"Where do we go first?" Sydney asks.

Mattia smiles and grabs Sydney and my arm and I grab Wells's. He runs towards the Matterhorn.

I jump on Mattia's back while in the line and I take a video of him walking through it because we have the weird special passes that basically just put us on fast pass on every ride.

After riding a shit ton of rides all of us get hungry. "Is there like a food stand or restaurant near us?" I ask everyone.

Everyone looks around for something. "Oh look!" Wells points in the direction of a cart filled with churros. "Who wants a churro?" he asks.

After we all buy ourselves churros we all take photos together. Lots and lots of photos.

After doing a couple more rides I start to get really hot.

"Jesus, is there a water ride or something?"

Sydney smiles, "Actually, yes, there is. It's this way come on!" She grabs my arm and we start running towards it leaving the boys to chase behind us.

After waiting in line for awhile a group of younger kids come up to us. Probably 12 years old and they ask for a picture with all of us.

"Of course!" we all say.

We all crowd together as a mom takes the photo. They say thanks and start to go back to their mom. One of them stays back and looks at me, "Can I hug you?" she asks.

"Oh my god, yes, I love hugs."

I hug her and she blushes as she runs away.

Eventually the day starts to end and we all head back to the hotel. I shove Sydney and Wells into a room together so I can have some time with Mattia.

"So, what did you think about Disney?" he asks me as he lays down on my bed.

I lay down next to him and smile, "Lots of people took pictures with us but I love them all and God I love Disneyland. I'm so happy that we came."

Mattia pulls me to him and kisses the top of my head. "So am I."

We turn on the TV and watch for a while when we hear a loud noise in the other room. We both get up and Mattia unlocks the door to his room.

We burst in, "Are you guys ok-" I start to say.

Then I really look and see Sydney on top of my brother.

She immediately pulls the covers up on top of her.

"Get off my brother."

"Skye I swear it's not what it looks like-" Sydney begins.

"Are you sure? Because it looks like you're fucking my brother, especially after I told you he was off limits for you. And all my friends. I honestly thought you would at least respect me enough to not fuck him."

"Skye-" Wells starts.

"Shut up Wells. At least give me an explanation." I glare at Sydney.

"I do respect you. I just couldn't help it." Sydney pleads with me.

"Get off my fucking brother." My tone is so harsh I even scare myself.

"I can't- my clothes."

I pick up her shirt and throw it at her. She gets up grabs her other clothes and leaves the room. 

As soon as the door closes I start yelling at Wells, "MY BESTFRIEND!? You decided to fuck my best friend of all people. God you can be such an asshole sometimes. You can't keep it in your pants for one fucking night?"

I start to pace the room in my anger.

"Skye," I look up, "I know what I did- what we did was fucked up. But you can't blame us. We're teenagers. Horny teenagers. I'm sorry we did that. I'm so sorry. And I promise we won't do it again."

My face softened and my shoulders fell, "Please don't do it again," I sat down on his bed and he hugged me, "I'm not ready to be an auntie."

He laughs at me and I laugh too, "Ok get out. I'm naked."

I stand up and leave. I go into my room to see Sydney sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. She sits up when she hears the door close. "I'm so sor-"

"Save it. It's ok. Just make sure it doesn't happen again. Please don't let it happen again."

She nods and I hug her.

Then we go to bed.

At least she didn't fuck Mattia.

A/n

Ohhhhh nooooooo.

Read that very sarcastically please.

Anyways 3k reads!!! I literally screamed when I saw that. And 8k reads on my other story!!!!!! You guys are crazy.

Comment
Vote
Follow
Share

-Eve