"We've narrowed the number to suspicious stores down to three. So you guys will look for my wives there and gather Intel. 'Suma' in the 'Tokito House', 'Makio' in the 'Oqimoto House' and 'Hinatsuru' in the 'Kyougoku House'," he said, putting three fingers up.

"Aren't your wives dead already?" Inosuke asked.

He gave Inosuke the same punch as Zenitsu.

"Ooh dear me... these are some ugly girls..." an old woman sighed, looking at the three boys, eyeing you a little.

"Not at our place... we just brought a new girl in a few days ago, so I'm sorry..." an old man said.

"Well, one or two should be okay," the old lady said.

"Then I will entrust one to you. Sorry, ma'am," Uzui said.

"Then we'll take the one in the middle. She seems so honest. Oh, and we take that pretty girl too? She sure seems to be a true beauty!" She gushed, pointing at you.

"We'll work as hard as we can!" The two of you said, bowing.

"Sumiko-Chan, (Y/N)-Chan, could you carry some of that over? We don't seem to have enough helpers..." a lady asked.

"I understand! Koinatsuoiran's room, right? I will carry it over!" Tanjirou replied as you just smiled and nodded.

"You two work really hard! When we took off your makeup, Sumiko-Chan, we found you scar, so the hostess was boiling hotter than a raging fire yesterday, but..."

"Yes! I will be glad to do the work!" Tanjirou said, carrying all of the stuff, leaving you with nothing.

"I'll... go check up on her to see if she need help," you said softly, walking behind him.

"Isn't she... really strong?"

"She is. And the other one is so caring of her."

"I heard that the hostess of the 'Kyougoku House' fell from a window and died. How frightening. Let us be careful."

"There are a lot of ladies who 'lose their footing' and disappear. It's scary."

"What do you mean by, 'lose their footing'?" You asked softly, careful not to startle the two hushed girls.

"Whaaa, (Y/N)-Chan, you don't know?"

"That's a lot of baggage!" The other one said to Tanjirou as he placed them down.

"They're all presents for Koinatsuoiran," he said.

"So when we say lose their footing, it means running away from here without paying your debts. If they find you, bad things will happen."

"Oh, I see..."

"They say some also ran away with their loved ones. Even a few days ago, Suma-oiran-"

The door creaked open, revealing a beautiful woman.

"Stop spreading these rumors. Nobody really knows... whether they really ran away or not," she said, a frown on her pretty face.

"Come. Thank you for carrying these," she smiled at the two of you.

"I'll give you two some candy. You can eat it together in secret," she said, placing candy in your small hand.

"I want some too!"
"Oiran, Oiran!"

"No, you just ate some awhile ago, right?"

"Uhm.. did 'Suma' Oiran really lose her footing?" Tanjirou asked.

She looked at him alarmed.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Suma-Oiran is my... my-"