☕️110☕️

"You didn't like the fourth one?" 

"The book yay, the movie nay," I told Jess. "What was wrong with it?" he asked me.

"One..the bad haircuts," I pointed out. "Two, Ron and Harry treating their dates like crap and three.."

"You started that off like there were three things!" Jess laughed. "You were happy because the current Doctor Who was in it."

"Well duh, he's growing on me, he may be my new favourite," I smirked. "Only about six more months," he said. "Until?" I murmured.

"Your movie being shown around the world! How did you forget?" he asked me.

"I've been busy, healing from a head injury and sexting my boyfriend," I giggled.

"Your senior year is finally here," Jess said. "That ex of yours that lasted two weeks is gone right?"

"Yep," I told him.

"Thank God," he muttered.

***

It was back to Columbia for my final year. I parked by the apartments and unlocked the door.

I opened my apartment door and a stench hit me and I nearly threw up. "Oh God," I gagged and pulled my sweater over my nose. "Andrea! Did you let off a stink bomb?! Or is someone dead?!"

I got no response but I caught a sniff. Mary Jane.

"Andrea!" I shouted. I opened the door to see her and a group of boys, taking bong hits.

"Oh hey," she muttered. "We have rules, no drugs," I grumbled. "Just get the smell out."

Andrea kicked her bong buddies out and got rid of the smell. "What's happened to you?" I asked her.

"It's called what happens when Dave doesn't love me," Andrea grumbled. "Have you talked to him between bong hits?" I snarked.

"Hey I wasn't like that with you and Jess," she grumbled. "I wasn't smoking pot when me and Jess broke up," I retorted. "You're on a downward spiral."

"Get off my back," she hissed at me. "Dude, this isn't good for you, just talk to him and don't have sex with guys you don't know and are likely have Hepatitis C or herpes," I told her. "You're not doing anyone any favours."

"Okay," she mumbled. "Sorry. Can you go out so I can clean?"

"Yeah," I nodded and I dumped my bags in my room and left. 

***

I went for a walk downtown and I stopped by the Empire State Building and went up in the elevator to the top. Last time I was up here was my junior year in Chilton.

I fixed my eyes onto the Statue of Liberty and I just stared at it. I remembered that about this spot here was where Jess and I first kissed. 

I went to the cafe in the building for a cup of coffee and my phone went off.

It was Andrea letting me know that Dave came over and they were reconciling in a way.

I let Jess know that we were getting the boot this evening and we'd have to go elsewhere for the night.

A/N

Sorry..short again