Chapter 11 going off topic

Start from the beginning

Y/N leans on a wall taking a sip from his bubble tea he recently bought. He watches Bakugo scream at Saiki who stands there with a plain expression. What happened for Bakugo to get this mad? well...

"Hey lets go into hot topic that's weirdly in Japan!" Y/N shouts and drags the two in and browsed. Bakugo was actually finding things that he liked to Saiki leaves with Y/N to go next door to a plain TKMax. The two were having a blast Y/N showed Saiki some questionable outfits and after a while they finally bought some things. Saiki though suddenly wall slams Y/N making him quickly shout in confusion.
"Saiki what are you doing. Why are you doing thi-"
"shut up will you? There's someone here I'm trying to avoid."
Saiki says making Y/N hum in understanding.
"Ah I understand but Saiki, your too close for comfort." Saiki faces Y/N and could tell what Y/N was on about, their noses were touching and he's pretty sure some Yaoi fans are screaming over in the distance.
"sorry." Saying that didn't stop a murderous aura appear behind him as a Bakugo stands with a bag and two cups of bubble tea and a coffee, he reluctantly bought.
"Pink Bastard what are you doing." Before the drinks could be ruined Y/N quickly takes them out of Bakugo's hands and that takes us to here.

"SHITTY PINK BASTARD YOU TOUCHED Y/N!"
"If you stop trying to kill me I can explain the misunderstanding..."
"FUCK OFF PINK SHIT."
Y/N stands there, haven't seen Bakugo this angry in a while.
"Katsuki its just a misunderstanding. He was trying to avoid someone and we ended up in that position." Y/N buts in but Bakugo flinches at the use of his name and not the nickname he's used to.
"Tch." He stops his explosions and glares at Saiki who could still hear his murderous thoughts.
"Thank you." Saiki sorts his jumper out and pushes up his glasses just in time as Y/N quickly screams like a banshee.

"Y/N!?"
"Y/n?!"
The two both shout and look over where Y/N was originally standing. Nothing. The two raise eyebrows at this and worried for the safety of their close friend.
"Where did he go?!" Bakugo shouts but the answer soon came. In the form of Shoto and a laughing Denki.
"Holy fuck that was helarious! Y/N I never knew you could make that noise!" Denki says with a grin while holding Y/N tightly. Y/N could only sigh as a Bakugo charges over with an ugly frown.
"Oh fu-"
"OI SHITTY PIKACHU LET HIM GO THIS INSTANT!"
"Its just a joke Bakugo." Shoto says as he casually sips from his fanta.
"Just a joke, I'm pretty sure I hit a new note in my vocal cords!" Y/N says still in his imprisonment of Denki's arms.
"I have a feeling we are going to see more characters pop up." Saiki says confusing everyone.
"Characters? You mean people right?"
"Don't go breaking the fourth wall." Shoto replies making Saiki worry about Shoto's state in mind.
Shoto's aware of his situation too.
No he isn't he got that off Y/N.
Wait Y/N is aware?
"I'm very aware."
"What did you say?"
"Nothing Denki. Just run from Bakugo."

Denki runs off into the distance with Bakugo hot on his trail leaving Shoto and Saiki to hang out. "I got to go." Saiki says excusing himself from the awkward area.
"Bye Kusuo!" Y/N shouts and waves goodbye. "What do you want to do Shoto?"
"Soba." The two decided to get Soba with Enji's credit card.

"Hey dudes! You here to buy soba?" The two get a shock as they hear Kirishima shout out of nowhere.
"Hey Kiri, yeah wanna join us?" Shoto frowns a bit as Kirishima says yes but quickly hides it as he goes to bin his finished cup of fanta.
"Two Soba's please, Kiri what do you want."
"I'll have the same." The waiter nods and writes it down.

'The waiter seems familiar though...
Where have I seen him before.' Y/N thought as the white haired waiter comes back with Soba. Digging in Y/N still couldn't pin point where he's seen the male from and decided to ignore it. After all he's hanging out with his friends.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Lucifer beating up Mammon

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/N cried his way home, its dark and it turns out the game shop closed early today. The last day to get his Ariachan figure.
"At least it was fun..." He said his farewells and entered Enji's car with Todoroki. Y/N notices how tense Todoroki is when he sat down in the car but didn't pay attention to it. Enji was going to ask why Y/N is crying a waterfall but he thought it be easier to hear it from someone else.

"Bye Shoto bye Enji. I'll see you tomorrow maybe." Okay Y/N killing yourself isn't the answer and answering like that made the Todoroki's very worried.
"R-Right." Enji replies and enters the home after watching Y/N enter his.

"Y/N a package came for you." Takeshi says handing over a white bag. Y/N, with a tired expression, opens the bag to see a box and a letter. Inside the box was the figure he's been crying about. Y/N hugs the box and instead of sad tears he cries in happiness. He quickly opens the letter to see the scribble like handwriting of Bakugo.
Even though the letter said something about not getting it because he wanted to and said that if he didn't get it Y/N would complain about it to him tomorrow. Y/N still felt happy about what Bakugo did and quickly ran to his room and put the figure on the shelf. He puts the letter under the box so it will always be there and he admires his wall.
"Beautiful! My collection is finished for now..."

And with that. Y/N went to bed on time as he's finished the event quest already.