Chapter 6

Izukus PoV

"Is Tomura Shigaraki your real name?" I asked him.

"Izuku.." he said, looking down.

"Okay, now I actually need to know. What are you hiding from me?" I asked him. I watched as he stayed silent.

"Tomura?" I asked

"Shimura" he started "Shimura Tenko" he said quietly.

That's when it all hit me, I have met my soulmate before. Why did my mom hide this from me?? "What did she do. Why did she do it?" I asked myself.

"Izuku, she thought I wasn't good enough for you, and maybe she's right. Maybe I'm not" he said to me

"As long as you're my soulmate, you're always good enough for me" I said to him. "That wasnt my mom's decision to make" I said, slightly angry at what my mom did. She erased my mark so I went my whole life thinking I Never had a soulmate.

He smiled at me, "actually it was mostly your dad's, I don't remember much but I definitely remember more than you do" he said

"I'm just confused, why didn't you tell me though?" I asked him

"I thought you would've thought I was crazy because I also thought that you would never remember me" he explained, he looked upset still.

"Tomura.." I said quietly. "To be honest, I'm more upset that my mom did this to me." I said to him

"But I have a question, why did you suddenly ask?" He asked.

"It was like a dream to when we were childhood friends" i said to him. "Wait, does that mean that Kacchan was friends with you too" I asked him.

"It does. His mom did the same to him. Absolutely erased me from his life" he said glaring a bit at the ground.

"I don't get it, why did they do that?" I asked him, getting angrier

"I don't know, they had to of known something that I didn't" he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him

"I always had a feeling that it had to do with my grandmother" he said

"Your grandma? You mean, Nana Shimura?" I asked him and he nodded

"I'm not sure, but I knew that if she were still alive then I could ask her" he said.

"So, that's why you have this thing against all might?" I asked him

He nodded, "yes. I feel like, it could've been important" he said. I sighed.

"We'll figure this out together" I said to him. He smiled towards me softly.

I'm glad he decided to actually talk to me about this instead of letting it build up. It definitely would have led to something bad. "I have to go back to the dorms now to inform the school that my mother is okay. I promise I won't tell them about you guys" I said to him.

He nodded, I ran towards the school before it got too late for me to go back. I flashed the system my school ID and it let me in. I saw the rest of my classmates in the common room. I made my way towards the teachers.

"Young Midoriya, I'm glad to see you made it back okay" he said.

"Yeah me too, and my mom is okay. Just a little shaken up" I said to him smiling a bit.

He nodded, "I'm glad she's okay" he smiled at me. I knew he cared about my mom a lot, so instead of him having to embarrass himself Everytime he asks about my mom. I just decided to tell him.

I left towards the common room. I know I have to tell Kacchan about what happened in our past but I just don't know when. If anything, he would just tell the teachers and they would have to force it out of me.

"Midoriya!" I heard someone yell. I sighed, I almost made it out before they caught me.

"Hey guys" I said waving to them, smiling.

"You don't look too good" uraraka said.

"I'm fine, Uraraka" I said giving her a look. She immediately knew that this was about my soulmate issue.

"Oh..okay, well just know you can talk to us if you need to" she said smiling at me. Kacchan noticed her weird reaction and caught onto it.

"Oi, you know something don't you?" He asked her a little aggressively.

"I don't know what you're talking about Bakugou" she said to him calmly.

"Right, like I didn't see you two exchange glances about something" he said.

"Is uraraka your soulmate!" People yelled.

I looked at all of them in shock and then burst out laughing. "No, of course not. We would've known a long time ago" uraraka said laughing with me.

"Why are you two laughing so much" they asked.

"I wish that were the case honestly. Even if I'm gay" uraraka said.

I nodded towards them. I looked down at my hand. The mark flickered and I was hit with a feeling of worry.

"Um, sorry to cut this short. But I have to go" I said to the group

"Oi, Deku" Kacchan called.

"Oh uh, yeah?" I asked looking back at him.

"Tell Auntie I said hi" he said to me and then walked up to the dorms. He knows something is up.

He thinks I'm lying about my mom. I sighed and nodded. I left the building after saying goodbye.

I made my way back to the bar. "Deku is back!" I heard toga squeal. Tenko came out from his room.

"You took longer then I thought you would" he said.

"I know, my other classmates made me stay behind. I left when my mark flickered though, it was weird" I said to him.

"What do you mean, flickered?" He asked.

"I don't know, it just...flickered. I felt something once it did though" I said to him.

"What was it?" He asked.

"Worry" I said to him.

"Izuku, come with me" he said and I followed him into his room.

"Izuku, do you know what flickering means?" He asks.

"Um no, considering I didn't have a soulmark until now, I don't know much" I said to him.

"Okay, well. Flickering means, you have more than just one soulmate." He said hesitantly.

"What?"

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long for me to get this chapter out. I couldn't figure out what I was gonna do with the story to be honest. But I figured something out and here we are! By around 600 words, I started to let my mind wander. So, I'm sorry if my writing gets a little hard to understand sometimes. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!