'You guys! Your hands aren't moving. We'll never make the best stew if you don't start now!' Iida suddenly interrupted, startling the three of them. 

...

'Perfect! We've filled our bellies and cleaned the dishes! Now, its time for the test of courage, as your friends call it. Okay, so Class B is going to start out as our scares. When they're in place, a pair from Class A will leave every three minutes. There are tags with your names on them at the far end of the route. Your goal is to collect those!' Pixie bob announced excitedly.

Y/N quirked an eyebrow. 'Why was I not informed of this?'

'You were in the meadow watering that Shiozaki girl's vines.' Shoto deadpanned, earning a look from the brunette. 'And you never told me?' She demanded, huffing. 'Now, those who are scarers. You aren't allowed to make physical contact. Use your quirks to terrify others, got it?'

'The winner is the creative people who make the most people piss their pants.'

'Ew.' Y/N shuddered, throwing Tiger a glare. 'That is gross.' 'Did we need that visual?' Jiro agreed. 'Alright, everyone draws to see who your partner will be!' Y/N stuck her hand into the box reluctantly and drew out a piece of paper. 'Who the hell wrote this?' She complained as she opened her slip of paper, squinting at the messy handwriting scrawled. 'You're my partner.' Shoto's amused voice rang out behind her.

'Thank goodness.' Y/N squealed, jumping into the air. 

'Ooh, I'm ready for this!' The brunette bounced around, plunging into the forest without waiting for her partner. As soon as she stepped in, a vine grabbed her foot, tossing her to the ground for the second time that day. 'Argh. That wasn't nice, Ibara.' Y/N winced, rubbing her nose. 'Sorry.' Ibara's soft voice called after another of her vines reached out and pushed Shoto to the ground as well.

As Y/N and Shoto continued walking hand in hand, they struck up light conversation. 'This is like our date that day.' Y/N commented, gazing around. Suddenly, a head popped out from the ground in front of them. Shoto, who was slightly in front, froze. Y/N, however, took one look at the face and scoffed. 'You need to come up with better methods. But...' She paused, sniffing the air. 'Poison gas.' Realisation dawned on her face. 'Sho, stay close.' Y/N ordered, catching the boy's wrist before he could break free. 'What I did during my finals with Sero, I'm going to do it again. But we have to get out of the forest before that time limit runs out.'

A sphere of water formed around the two lone individuals, encasing them in its watery centre. 'You can breathe right?' The brunette questioned as they picked up their pace once more. 'Yeah.' The boy nodded, pulling the girl closer to him.

'Wait.' Y/N stopped. 'Who's that? Which group was in front of us?'

'Tokoyami's, I think.' Shoto replied, taking a step forward. 'And Shoji.'

'So pretty... No, have to work... can't, ugh... but it's so delicious, beautiful flesh...' The figure turned around. 'Don't tempt me... I have a job to do...'

'Everyone in Class A and B, in the name of the pro hero Eraserhead, you are granted permission to engage in combat. I repeat, use your training. You may fight these villains!' Mandalay's head suddenly rang in Y/N's ear. 'Look's like we'll be fighting after all.' Y/N stepped forward, releasing her hold on the water, which disappeared back into thin air instantaneously. 'Listen, we've discovered one of the villain's targets. It's a student named Kacchan. Kacchan, you should try to avoid combat and stick to a group. I hope you can hear me!'

'I thought he wasn't in the forest! Did he barge in or something?' Y/N yelled, launching a roundhouse kick at the villain. About a dozen sharp white things shot from nowhere, but Shoto's ice blocked them from skewering the girl. 'Don't rush into this fight carelessly!'