"You talk to much seul just direct to the point okay"Lisa said awkwardly.. I look at her in the eyes, I saw her gulp and smile nervously at me.

"Can you finish what your going to say seul? I'm curious what manoban used to do before" Her eyes widen and look at lisa. I saw Lisa glared at her.

"Why are you glaring at seulgi babe"She stop glaring to seulgi and face me..

"No I'm not.. I'm not even looking at her"she said defensively

"Are you sure?"I raise my eyebrows at her and she gulp.

"yes babe I'm I'm positive"

"Good then. please continue seul"

"Lisa hooking up all the girls at the school before, but look at her now she's a great Dada to her three lovely kids and a faithful girlfriend to Jennie" I felt a little jealousy when I hear what seulgi said but I need to erase it from my mind. I know Lisa changed already and i trust her so i don't have to worry.

Lisa pull me and give me a kiss on the forehead..

"Don't worry it's past already babe and it's just flings"

"I know babe I trust you"I give her my gummy smile.

"I have a girlfriend"

"Woooah"we all gasp and look at seulgi

"Seriously?" Jisoo asked

"Yeah and I change for good because of her" seulgi said dreamily..

"Congrats seulg. your one of us now!!"jisoo and Lisa hug seulgi like they proud parent to their kid..

"What's her name?" Rose ask while munching her salad..I chuckled when I remember what Lisa told me about rose salad..She said Rose is like a goat co'z she's eating grass I can't with her silliness sometimes.

"Irene"

"Irene from school? She's the president in student Council right? wow nice catch seul"

"Thanks rose"

"Good luck to your soul cuz" I forrow my brow at Lisa.

"What are you talking about manoban?"

"I heard that girl is a belter in Taekwondo. so you better behave yourself"seulgi shock from want Lisa said.I smack her tummy Playfully but she just chuckled.I stare at her and smack her stomach. it's so hard I get curious so I put my hand inside her T-shirt but make sure that our friends don't see it and caresses her abs? She notice me and whisper on me.

"It's hard right? that's for you babe" she kiss me and lean back at the couch.

"So I guess i was the only one who's single of this group?"

"It's okay wen.. you can watch the kids instead, when we go to a triple date"Jisoo tease that earn a smack from Wendy. and they start to bickering..

"Yaahh!! that's enough you need to go home now we still have a class tomorrow"Lisa said loud to make them stop from bickering..Rose help me clean the table and bring the dishes to the kitchen.

"I'm happy for you Jen.. It's been a while since I saw you smile like that jen"

"That's because of lisa and the kids. They really makes me happy Rose" She approach me and give me a hug.

"I'm glad you sort the misunderstanding things about the two of you co'z I don't want to kidnap her again gosh!!"

"That's not gonna happen again rose don't worry" I chuckles then we heard someone clear her throat.

"Am sorry to interrupt your drama but I need my girlfriend now jendeuk"Jisoo said but we pretend not to hear her.

"There's someone looking for Lisa outside!!"chu blurted out that make my blood boil. I let go from the hug and face her.

"Where is that bitch" I was about to storm outside but stop when I heard jisoo burst into laughter.

"Oh my gad!! you should see yourself when your jealous jen" This chicken addict just trick me. I kick her leg and storm out from the kitchen.serves you right I smirk and sit beside Lisa.

"Yahh !! jendeuk it's hurt I'm just kidding!!" Lisa look at us confusely..

"What just happen?"

"Ask that to your idiot best friend"

"Hey watch your mouth jendeuk I'm still older than you so you should respect me"I laugh sarcastically and face her.

"What did you said again chu?"I look at her with my bitchy face and she gulp nervously.

"Am nothing jendeuk I think we should go home already" Rose winks at me and bed their goodbye..

"Your not going home babe?" Lisa ask me while back hugging me.

"Why? don't you want me here?"

"N-noo it's not like that im just asking.. co'z you didn't inform me you were staying tonight"

"Leo asked me to stay tonight" she kiss me in the head and hug me thight.

"Thanks babe for accepting me into your life even tho. I have a baggage" I face her and cup her face. she more taller than me so I'm looking up on her..

"It's not a big deal babe I love you and the kids"

She lean down and kiss me in the lips. her kiss is slowly and full all love. I kiss her back and deepen our kiss..

Her kisses went down to my neck and I gave her full access. She gently sucked my sensitive skin near to my ear and I bite my lip in euphoric feeling...

"Dada!!"

We stop when we heard the kids calling lisa.

"Not again" Lisa groan and drag me to go to the kids..

"We can sneak out later when they fall asleep"I whisper to her and and cup her manhood and smirk before I run to the kids

"Jennie!!"