I had never seen anything like it.

Me and Quinton rushed out of the safari truck and went straight to the reception. We both couldn't hold in our excitement.

Avani: woah guys calm down!!

Chase: there like children

They laughed.

The receptionist gave us our key, we decided to share with Kayla, Anthony, madi and Christopher since we were the only official couples there.

Me and Quinton rushed to look for our room number and once we had found it we had first choice on the bedroom. Quinton wanted to choose the room with the best view so that's what we did.

Quinton: wow this is amazing.

Y/n: I know!!

Quinton: and I couldn't be spending this amazing time with anyone better.

A smiled and he pulled me to his chest.

Y/n: aww baby

He smiled and smashed his lips against mine with his hands around my waist. I put my hands on his chest and then Anthony came in.

Anthony: hey I- oh sorry I didn't mean to disturb I'll go..

I pulled away once I heard Anthony's voice.

Y/n: no it's okay, is everything okay?

Anthony: ye I just wanted to know which room you had chose but I'm guessing it's this one.

Y/n: oh um ye.

I blushed.

Anthony: that's fine

He closed the door.

Y/n: maybe we should wait till later..

Quinton: good idea, but it was only a kiss.

Y/n: true but still

Quinton: okay, whatever you say baby.

We went to the living room and sat on the sofa with Kayla and Anthony.

Anthony: you two done now?

He smirked and laughed.

Quinton: cmon ant, it was nothing serious!!

Anthony: sure..

Kayla: were going for food later so make sure to put something cute on.

Y/n: okayyy

Y/n: I'm gonna go look around to see what's about, Quinton stay here with the others I won't be long.

Quinton: okay baby, see you in a bittt

Y/n: byee.

I left and went to go and look around. There was a hot tub not far from our room and then I came across a familiar voice again.

I crept around the corner to see who it was and it was Cynthia.

I smacked my hand against my head.

Y/n: you have got to be kidding me..

I tried to hold in my anger  and she came around the corner.

Cynthia: oh what a coincidence, we're in the same hotel!! It will be so much easier for Quinton to come over now

She smiled.

Y/n: oh shut up.

I tried to walk away but she followed.

Cynthia: I'm sure he'd travel miles out for me anyway.

Y/n: I don't want to hear your bullshit Cynthia.

Cynthia: bullshit ? Oh you haven't heard any bullshit yet, everything I've said is the complete truth!

Y/n: stop

Cynthia: alright alright, just saying, Q will soon be mine again.

I managed to get away from her but the thought didn't shift out of my head. Q was my nickname for him, did she call him that too? Will he still like her because she was his first? Stupid scenarios came to my head causing me to get really paranoid and I went back In and went straight into the bed room without saying anything to Quinton.

He came into the room and sat on the bed next to me.

Quinton: is everything okay?

Y/n: I need to talk to you about something Q

Quinton: go for it.

Y/n: do you still have feelings for Cynthia?

Quinton: y/n your crazy baby, i thought I loved Cynthia but truth is, I really didn't. Your the only girl I've properly loved.

Y/n: promise?

Quinton: pinky promise.

We locked pinkies and he kissed my head.

Quinton: anything else?

Y/n: ye um, was she your first?

Quinton: no, I used to be a fuckboy going back about 2 years ago. I would have a new girl nearly every week and I didn't realise how much of a dick I was and I'm so glad I've changed and moved on from that.

Y/n: that makes me feel a little better, not because you used to be a fuck bot because that's nothing to be happy over but because she wasn't your first.

Quinton: see, there's no need to worry okay! I love you, only you.

Y/n: I love you too!

We kissed and went back to the living room.

Heyy, thankyou for all the reads, it does really mean so much to me! Also I posted a new edit, please like it and tag Quinton and Anthony maybe?🥺🥺 Thankyou all, please voteee💖💖💖