Chapter 1

Izuku wakes up one morning, today was the day for him to go back home. Izuku looked to the corner of his eye and grabbed his phone, he looked at the news to see what happened while he was asleep, he also checked the news in Japan to see how his classmates were doing, he hadn't seen them since..All Might's death.

-----------------------------------------------------------
It was a normal day for the students at U.A, Izuku was in class learning, they were now 3rd Years, it was almost the end of the year until news came out that the retired Pro Hero, All Might, had passed.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Izuku grabbed a suitcased that he had packed last night and headed out of his apartmemt. He left Japan about 3 years ago, so he was now 21. Izuku unlocked his phone to see numbers of his classmates that he hadn't even talked to in the past 3 years, he scrolled down until he saw his mother's number, he called her.

"Hey mom, today's the day!" Izuku said excitedly
"Hi dear, I'm so happy! I have everything ready for your return!" Inko replied, "Are you excited to see your friends again?"

Truth is, he hadn't talked to anyone since he graduated from UA.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Aizawa received an emergency notification from his phone and he went to check it, he looked down and a shocked expression come across his face. All Might had died. The students noticed Aizawa's abnormal expression with Tsu beginning to say, "Are you okay Mr. Aizawa?" Aizawa looked up from his phone and replied, "All Might is dead, he died from heart failure."
Everyone was shocked, some even began to cry, with Izuku just being still, not moving. After everything, they graduated, Izuku left before prom, and he left to go to I-Island to check on how Melissa Shield and David was doing, he eventually moved to America afterwards. For 2 years, he worked with heroes, like Captain Celebrity. Izuku was the hero Deku, that made his debut in America.
-----------------------------------------------------------