Obviously affected by that, Ned glares Peter down. "Don't do that." He mumbled.

"Come on!"

And with infamous Parker puppy dog eyes, Ned sighs in submission and clicks amongst the keyboard reluctantly. A blue flash of light rhythmically pulses through the suit for a brief moment before stilling.

Minutes pass and Peter is zipping his jacket over his suit, mask hidden in the pocket for quick access, and popping the hood over his head. Peeking his head out the door and looks both ways for anyone from strangers to Mr. Harrison. But thankfully, the corridors are quiet and empty, seemingly at peace for the night.

"The glowy thing, it's evidence. Keep it safe." Peter reminds Ned, watching him pack it away. "All right?"

Nodding, the boy assures he has it handled. "Okay, okay."

Pulling up his sleeve to reveal the tracker on the forearm of the spidersuit, Peter watches the blue indicator travel along the map at a steady pace. "They're moving."

"Be careful."

Peter nods, before hearing Ned click the door close. Now he's off, making his way along the hallways as soundlessly as possible. worst case scenario, Jane sees him and totally rips him a new ass for ever thinking about doing this without involving her.

Liz Allen turns the corner in a one piece bathing suit.

This is way worse.

"Hey - hey Liz." Peter stutters out.

The girl grins with a suspicious giddiness to her, "Perfect timing. We're gonna go swimming. Come on, come on, come on!" She whispers excitedly, the rest of the decathalon following closely behind her in their swimwear. Even Betty and Abe are amongst the group.

Peter furrows his brows. "What?"

Flash Thompson scurries by, landing a nice friendly slap on peters butt, Peter's eyes widening, "Hey!" He squeals, slightly offended at the unwanted contact from the completely wrong person.

Liz chuckled, looking at him expectedly.

But he gestures to his comfy attire, and nods the opposite direction "Actually, uh... I was gonna go study, um, in the business center." He covers.

"Peter, you don't need to study. You're, like, the smartest guy I've ever met.

Jane Watson to the rescue.

"Liz? He's lying, obviously. He's coming to my room. Bug off and give us some privacy?" The platinum blonde beauty appeared, her arm sliding around Peter's waist and her head leaning onto his bicep. "Yeah, Liz?" She egged.

Liz hummed, looking peter and down, "Right. Studying. Got it, makes sense. Um... have fun." She attempted. But Jane saw the glint of jealously. I mean seriously? You're the smartest guy I've ever met? She obviously knew about Peter's infatuation and was playing it up to make herself feel good about having the best team. Liz Allen is a nice girl, but everyone can be a little selfish sometimes.

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑.     ( 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳 )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें