We stood up and grabbed our things walking out the door. We stepped outside and it was cool. We got into the Escalade and made our way to the airport. My mom called mrs.tina and they were on their way too. We got to the airport and parked. We walked in and sat down until it was time to board the plane. A couple minutes later the ball family walked in. They sat down and we made conversation. It was still 30 minutes until we boarded the plane. I decided to get something eat since I knew I would be hungry.

"I'm finna go get some to eat" I told my sisters standing up.

"Me too" they said. We all walked to subway since if we didn't eat it right now we could eat it later. We ordered our food and the ball brothers came and ordered what they wanted. We got our food and went back to where our parents were.

"Nylah do you have to use the bathroom before we get on the plane" I asked her. She nodded and I grabbed her hand walkin to the bathroom. She did her business and we walked out.

It was now time to board the plane we grabbed all of our stuff we were taking on the plane and boarded it. It was me, nini, and Mimi in 3 seats. Melo, zo and Gelo were in the row beside us. My mom, dad, and nylah were behind us. And Tina and lavar were in the row beside them. Everybody else was now boarding the plane. The plane begin to move making me grab my blanket, neck pillow, phone, and headphones from my backpack. This flight would be 5 hours and 45 minutes meaning we would be there by 10:45 am. I got comfortable and put my headphones in. I played Jump by nba youngboy and da baby before leaning my head back and closing my eyes. The lights went off on the plane and I drifted off to sleep.

4 hours later...

I woke up to the sun shinin in from the window on the plane. It was blinding me since I was on the end by the window. I shut it and yawned. I checked the time and it was still 1 hour and 45 minutes left of the plane ride. I looked at my phone and it was on 15%. I grabbed my portable charger out of my backpack and my charger. I plugged it in and plugged my phone up. I decided to play some games for the rest of the ride. I got hungry and decided to eat my food from subway. Once I was finished I drunk some of my blue Powerade.

1 hour later...

It was now 45 minutes left on the plane and I was bored as ever. I decided to get in Disney+. I was in the middle of watching Decendants 3 when the plane started going down. I looked out of the window and seen we were landing. I grabbed all of my stuff and put it back in my backpack before waking my sisters up. The plane landed and everybody was now up. We exited the plane into the airport. We got our luggage from baggage claim and walked out. Our parents had rented a sprinter van we would be using for our time down here. We got in and made our way to the hotel.

We got to the hotel and walked in. We got our rooms and went to find them. It was me and my sisters in one room. The ball brothers in one room. And our parents and had their own room.

"Alright guys now you all have a suite and you'll be staying together your suite number is 312 nylah will be staying in the room with me and your mom" my dad said handing us each a key. We nodded and got on the elevator. We got off and walked down the hall looking for our room number. We got to our room and Mimi opened the door with her key. We walked in and it was very nice.