She didn't expect such an instant response as the taller boy shot up, rubbing his neck as his emerald eyes darted around. "O-oh! I must've forgot it at home," he lied, sweating from the analyzing pairs eyes that pierced him. The boy was taken by surprise as a Scooby-Doo-themed lunch box plopped onto his lap. "You can have the rest of mine then!" (Y/n) chirped, smiling at Izuku, who flushed and shook his head. "What? N-no, I-I can't ta-take your lunc-" "You're not taking it silly, I'm giving it to you. I'm not even gonna finish it anyway," The (h/c) haired girl shrugged nonchalantly before standing.

Izuku looked at her with a curious glance to which she just winked. "I'm gonna go grab a drink from the vending machine. You want anything?" The quirkless teen shook his head and the girl hummed. "I'll be right back then." With that, (Y/n) began to walk away, leaving him alone with a lunch and a dead boy.

Staring at the box that sat on his legs, Midoriya noticed that it was just about full of food, seemingly untouched. The boy sighed, a small smile adorning his face as he murmured, "I don't deserve her." Chewing on a sandwich, the male's brows furrowed as a small voice piped in from his head.

'You don't deserve anything.' Unlike, what you'd expect, this voice wasn't unfamiliar to the green haired male. Infact, it was always there, in the back of his head, ready to pick on him when his tormentors weren't. The boy recognized it as his own as it grew louder near the end of his second term, when the bullying had begun to get worse. Sometimes, he was able to just ignore it, but there were days where the sun didn't shine and darkness prevailed. Today was one of those days. Setting down the leftovers of the food he'd begun to eat, Izuku closed (Y/n)'s lunch box and thought back, 'Maybe you're right...'

"So, as third-year students, it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but.." Midoriya's new blond teacher, Mr. Tsuneo had begun to touch on the upcoming subject of his students' futures, but trailed off as he took the thick stack of papers he'd pulled out, and threw them up in the air, laughing as he continued. "Why bother? You're all pretty much planning to go into the hero-course, right?"

The rest of the classroom erupted into cheers, showing their quirks off for all to see. Well, two students were an exemption from this group, being Katsuki Bakugo, and Izuku Midoriya, both of which, strayed from the competition in the spotlight for two different reasons. As Mr.Tsuneo had begun to calm his class down, a scoff from the blond was heard as he called out to the older man. "Teach! Don't lump us all in the same group! I'm not gonna be stuck with the rest of these rejects!" He spat out the last part, looking pointedly at a certain Green haired male, who shrunk deeper in his seat in fear. No one seemed to notice the boy, or care for that matter as the class focused on the cocky blond, shouting disagreements at him, not that he cared to listen. "Shut up extras!"

"Oh! That reminds me!" Changing the subject, the blond man was once again able to calm his rowdy class down as he spoke. "If I remember correctly, you're tying to get into U.A. High, right Bakugo. And so the cycle repeated. Class 3-B just couldn't keep quiet as the teens surrounding said male broke out into chatter, stunned at the fact.

"U.A.? That national school?!"

"It was in the top 0.2% this year, you know!"

"Their acceptance rate's always really low, too!"

"That's exactly why it's the only place worthy of me," Katsuki claimed, cutting into his classmates' murmurs. All eyes turned to him as the male jumped up from his seat, landing on his desk and pointing a thumb to his chest. " I aced the mock test! I'm the only one at this school who could possibly get into U.A. I'll definitely surpass All Might and become the top hero! My name'll be inscribed on the list of top earners!" He declared arrogantly, getting many stares of awe as the class had been stunned to silence. That is, until Mr.Tsuneo decided to speak up. "Oh yeah! Midoriya, you wanted to go to U.A., too, right?"