"Thanks but I'm fine."

"I really don't think you're fine," she sighed. "Billy, what's going on?"

He paused, the look on his face unfamiliar. He looked pained and scared. "I don't know how to explain it, I'm sweating, I'm angry, and something—"

Billy slammed his locker, making her jump. But the anger wasn't aimed at her. "Do you hear that?"

"Hear what? Billy, seriously, what is going on—"

But then she had to admit, she did hear it. A faint Billy could be heard from afar, repeated over and over. Each time he heard his name, Billy grew more agitated and erratic trying to find the source. Dylan followed slowly behind him.

"Billy, calm down." Dylan urged but it was if he didn't hear her. "It's obviously a stupid prank."

The taunting voice continued and Billy followed until they reached the sauna.

"Come and get me you piece of shit!" The voice said last.

Billy laughed, spotting a figure in the sauna window. "Found you."

Dylan cursed herself for worrying about him now, knowing he was going to make her witness another showdown with extremely questionable behaviour, like for example, beating up small kids.

"Billy, let's go, huh?"

He ignored her, ripping open the sauna door. Only to find a CPR dummy inside. Dylan waited for his reaction, anticipating an over-the-top freakout. What she wasn't expecting was other company.

Eleven stepped out of the dark corridor, standing in front of the doorway while the dummy called out 'Behind you!'

Billy turned to see the girl but didn't have a moment to react before Eleven sent him flying into the sauna wall. The tiles cracked at the impact, scattering down on top of his body that was already crumpled on the floor.

Dylan stood back, mouth open. She didn't even compose herself before the closet door behind her opened, more kids pouring out, and they locked Billy inside the sauna.

"Max? Mike? Luc—can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?"

The kids ignored her for a moment, securing the sauna door completely and running back to where she stood. Mike looked up at her, quickly answering her question. "Billy is possessed by something crazy evil. We're trying to burn it out of him."

"Now." Max said.

Eleven stepped forward and turned up the sauna heat all the way.

"Of course. What a logical explanation that is," Dylan said back, watching Billy thrash and yell. "But have you considered—you might kill him?"

"He probably deserves it—" Lucas began to say before being violently elbowed by Max.

"We'll explain it all later," Mike said to her again. Billy began to thrash harder. "But right now let's focus on this maybe?"

The heat began to rise higher and higher in the sauna and with each temperature increase Billy got more angry. Until he stopped and began to weep.