☕️101☕️

I sat back on the sofa what Rory and Paris, helping myself to Chinese.

"I think we should redecorate," Paris suggested. "At least paint the walls. This will be great, me and you in a fresh apartment, visited by Heather, with no boys whatsoever."

"Amen," Rory cheered.

I heard a knock on the door. "Is that the pizza?" I wondered. "Hang on," Paris stopped me before I could get up. "Who is it?!"

"It's Logan."

"Shit," I muttered under my breath. "I don't wanna talk to him," Rory trembled.

"We'll deal with it," I offered. Me and Paris got up from the sofa and walked towards the door.

Paris had the chain on the door thankfully. "Well well well, if it isn't the Whore of New Haven," Paris spat at him.

"Is Rory here?" Logan asked her. "Yes, but you're not just dealing with bulldogs here sunshine, there's a lion here too," Paris grumbled.

"I need to talk to her," he muttered. "Well tough luck, you can either talk to me or her bloodthirsty sister," Paris gave him the options. "Here are the topics of discussion."

She opened the door wide and glared at him. "Life, love or the symptoms of STDs?"

"Rory!" Logan called out for her but she didn't budge. "There's rashes, sores and my favourite, insanity," Paris informed him.

"Five minutes!" Logan begged her. "That's not happening," I grumbled.

"There's a few things I've always wanted to say to you but out of respect to Rory, I'd just text them to Heather and I wouldn't say them out loud, but hey, times have changed!" Paris yelled at him.

"We know you cheated on my sister," I hissed at him. "I didn't!" he protested.

"You're denying it?! I was there when those girls admitted it!" I shouted at him.

"Why the hell am I arguing with you two?!" Logan groaned in exasperation.

"You're nothing but a two-bit, spoiled waste of a trust fund!" Paris had fired the shots. "You offer nothing to women in general! You let your daddy smack minors around like they're rag dolls!"

"Paris close the door," I suggested. "Gladly," she agreed but Logan shoved it back open.

"Sixty seconds, please," he begged Rory as he barged in but I was the only thing standing between them.

"Get out!" Paris ordered.

Doyle suddenly came in. Oh God. "Why is this door unlocked?!" he freaked out.

Doyle shut the door behind him. "We're supposed to be together Paris!"

"Two minutes," Rory grumbled and she and Logan went into the hall.

Paris and Doyle went into the bedroom to argue.

I left the apartment to find no sign of Rory or Logan. "Oh please tell me you didn't," I sighed.

I got into my car and I decided to drive back to New York.

***

I got back way too late and I crawled into bed with Jess there and he shuffled around. His eyes opened. "Hey, you're back," he mumbled.

"Sorry I'm so late, I didn't mean to wake you," I said, shuffling in closer to him.

"At least you're home safe, that's all I care about," Jess said to me, pulling me closer to him and kissing my forehead.

I fell asleep within seconds.

"Heather, Heather, Heather there's no bacon in the fridge."

"Huh?" I mumbled. "Finally, you wouldn't wake up," Jess mumbled, rolling his eyes playfully.

"What time is it?" I asked him. "Twelve thirty and your mom called, she wants your butt home by four thirty," Jess explained.

"Right, I need a shower," I hopped out of bed.

I drove home and I arrived at a quarter past four. I walked in to see the dream Gilmore buffet on the table. "Ooh taquito, yes please."

Grandma and Grandpa walked in and were inspecting the house as I was eating a taquito very quickly.

We all sat around the kitchen table for dinner. "So Lorelai," Grandma looked her dead in the eye. "New dog, new bedroom and bathroom, the whole house is new. I can see you and Luke here, it's very homey."

***

I hung out in Luke's for the day with Tessa and we did our overdue catch up. We had not seen each other in a while.

"So you and Jess getting serious?" she asked me. "Yeah, he's basically staying in my apartment every night," I told her. "It's great, how's life with you."

"Kaia and I had sex," she told me.

"Oh that's great," I smiled. "Yep and I'm top of my classes at Brown, also Nina sent a check to me," Tessa added. "When you and Jess get married, I'm your maid of honour."

"No promises," I mumbled. "I have Rory to think of as well."

"So marriage crossed your mind?" Tessa had the eyes that would look deep into anyone's soul.

"Once or twice," I admitted, sipping my coffee.