Amelia looked at him with a blank face, "I don't even understand why you're explaining this. We're getting separated, remember? You don't have to explain what's going on between the two of you," She replied, "And what makes you even think that I could trust you?" Her voice wavered.

Sehun bit the inside of his cheek, his eyes stinging, "Because I want you to trust me. I might avoid answering your questions but I can never lie to you, please." He answered quickly.

"Then why did you lie to me the day when you went to Baekhyun's house?"

"Which day?"

"That day when you decided to bail on me without even giving a thought to inform me once until and unless I called you, remember?" She spat, her anger and frustration towards him rising.

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows in thought but he remembered the day and he immediately looked guilty, "I lost track of time..."

"I wasn't talking about that."

"Huh?" He raised his head towards her in confusion.

He noticed how her cheeks were flushed red with anger, glassy eyes and red lips. He couldn't deny the fact that even that way, she looked beautiful.

She gritted her teeth, "You said you were hanging out with 'only the guys'. But I heard Yuna's voice. Why didn't you say that you were hanging out with her as well?" She couldn't even believe the amount of jealousy dripping from her voice and she almost gagged at herself.

He rubbed his face, "She came to hang out with us, that's all!" He exclaimed.

"Then why didn't you just tell me you were all hanging out with her together?"

"Because I thought that you'll get upset. You always seemed disturbed and I didn't want you to get angry. That's all!" Realization hit him when he uttered those words. He looked at Amelia who's eyebrows were furrowed.

"So you knew? You knew that she made me upset? And despite that, you still hang out with her. I don't even know what's that supposed to mean..." Her hand went to rub her temples, trying to sooth the ache on her head but nothing seemed to work then.

A bitter chuckle left her lips, "We really should fasten this whole separation." She hastily stood up from her seat and walked away.

Sehun wanted to punch himself for hurting her yet again. What could he do to stop her?

She couldn't even take the turn towards her bedroom before she heard his voice again.

He timidly looked up at her, trying to be brave and ask a question he wanted her to answer. "Are you going out with someone?"

Those words caused Amelia to whip her head towards his direction. She was almost sure that she sprained her neck in the process but that was least of her worries when those incredulous words escaped his lips. She stared at him as if he said the most humorous things, eyes amused in a way sending shivers down Sehun's spine.

He knew he messed up when he uttered those words because when she looked at him, she scoffed bitterly, jaw slacked, looking away for a moment. A tear trickled down her cheek but she didn't care.

"How could you even ask me that question, Sehun?"

He pursed his lips in a thin line, unable to look into her eyes which were pooling with sadness, "I don't know... You just seem so ready to leave me.." He trailed off, biting his lips in despair.

She looked down in disbelief, closing her eyes for a moment and let out a exasperated sigh before holding every fibre in her being to speak without breaking down, "I love you, Sehun," Those words caused him to gasp a little and his heart hammered painfully loud, the loud ringing in his ears almost defeaning. He knew she loved him but she never uttered those words directly. To have her claim it made his heart flutter in ways he didn't know he'd would feel towards her.