•cherophobia•

Start from the beginning

The same brazen dolt who would barge inside his room without knocking. As much as Kusuo would like to get back at her, he wouldn’t want to act so rude at such a moment wherein he was likely to be guilty for his previous actions.

The strawberry tinted haired male raised an eyebrow questioningly as he didn’t find any sort of response from (Y/N) upon knocking his knuckles on the wooden door. His frown deepened upon failing to receive a response upon knocking repeatedly. Clicking his tongue, Kusuo was left no choice but to check on the (h/c)-haired girl with his clairvoyance.

Upon crossing his magenta hues, he found his dumbass lazing around with her sheets sprawled on the wooden floor, (h/c) locks tousled as it almost resembled a bird’s nest with a Gameboy in her grasp – her pet chicken sound asleep on her mess of a bed. Judging from her tongue sticking out ever slightly and her (e/c) hues gleaming with determination, she was far too engrossed in the game to acknowledge the knocks on her front door.

Annoyed by what he had just discovered, the young psychic felt the muscle on his eyebrow twitching along with a vein popping from visible irritation. Without sparing much thought, he had basically kicked down the apartment unit door, before stomping his way towards the (h/c)-haired female.

Taking advantage of her focus on the game, Kusuo didn’t even have second thoughts about snatching the Gamboy from (Y/N)’s grasp, turning the power off before tossing it aside on her messy bed.

“Hey, what the frick! I didn’t save my game!” The (h/c)-haired complained, rolling from lying on her stomach to a supine position. Meeting the strawberry-haired boy’s bland stare, she slowly sat up with a scoff. “Goddamit, Kusuo, I was in the middle of defeating the Elite Four! The last time I saved my game was in the Flannery's gym, mind you.”  

“Does my face look like it cares?” Kusuo cocked an eyebrow, arms folded across his chest.

“Actually, your face looks like it doesn’t give a shit.”

“A fine answer.” With a sassy roll of his eyes, the pink-haired psychic grabbed the disorganized female by her arm, dragging her form to get up from the cold floor. “Have you ever been told that lying on the floor can result to a cold?”

“Does my face looks like it cares?” (Y/N) mocked before bursting into fits of laughter at her companion’s deep scowl and subtle glare. Her loud chortles were immediately ceased upon receiving a flick on the forehead from the taller teen, a soft whine escaping her lips. “A sourpuss like usual, aren’t we?”

Kusuo lets out a huff before scanning her room; it was a complete mess – her stuff cluttered and scattered across the floor. It was easy to claim that a tornado has visited her room. Well, (L/N) (Y/N) is pretty much a human embodiment of a tornado in his eyes.

“I know what you have to say. Don’t worry; Aren is coming tonight to clean up after my mess.” The (h/c)-haired girl claimed before dropping to her shambolic bed, and grabbing her chocolate-feathered rooster, waking him in the process. “What’s with the visit, anyways?”

Mind in a state of a daze as she was ruffling through Fredric’s chocolate-brown feathers, she was taken by surprise the moment her unwelcomed guest grabbed both of her ankles, pulling her. Her heart skipped a beat in response, completely taken aback – especially adding in the fact that Kusuo’s grip was firm and tight. The strawberry-haired boy was entrapped between her knees, the former kneeling whilst her upper half was propped up by her elbows on her mattress, her lower half’s weight supported by the teenage boy before her.

Flustered by the close proximity and their current position, only incomprehensible gibberish left her mouth as she kicked her legs in a futile manner.