the league.

Do you wish you had a shot at doing what you love most? Being able to do what you do best and showing it to everyone that you're the boss you've always been? Our recruiting is on a national level and we are looking for talented students who can meet the high-level athletic and academic demands of a challenging program. And since we've reviewed your records and it shows you're made for this. or should i say, this was made for you.
Specifically, The AAML, or Attaway Alumni Motocross League, and prove that if anything's changed. Its for for the better.

REPLY TO AAML@MOTOCROSS.ORG?

JULIANNA STARED at her screen in disbelief. for thirty minutes she didn't move from the spot she was in. she finally decides to pick up her phone and takes a deep breath.

it's been weeks since the team has all talked to eachother as a group, and it's been months since they've used this groupchat considering kenzie is in it.

the best buds🏍😎

haydenluvr123: first off all,
who changed my name to that.

johnnyosingz: oh i did lmao.

annieluvr321: don't worry i got it too...

jayjay: 💀i love that

johnnyosingz: finally someone is proud of my work.

annie has changed her contact name!

annikan: ANYWAYS. did you guys get
an email?

annieluvr321: you have an email?

annikan: you idiot! all of us had to make
one last year. for motocross

johnnyosingz: ahh don't say that word😥

annikan: ...shut the hell up. alright i'll group
facetime you guys then so i can read it.

connor=🍆: wait what's going on?

clicking out of the groupchat and into facetime she calls them getting 5 boxes to show up on the screen.

"me and connor are on the same phone sooo there's an extra person in here." jayden says.

"who's that?" hayden asks.

"if this is some unfriended type shit i'm gone." johnny jokes making everyone laugh.

"well i mean you can call it unfriended." kenzie jokes back her face coming into view.

"yikes that joke didn't go very well.." jayden holds her laugh looking at connor.

"oh shit. hey." johnny stutters turning red.

"anyways guys. check your emails." annie sighs.

"wait this is about the attaway alumni motocross league." kenzie asks. annie nods.

"wait.you got one too?"

"yeah..." kenzie fiddles with her necklace.

"are you going to do it?" annie asks again looking at the screen.

"um..i don't know. i know how i left things off and-"

"kenzie, if you wanna do it. do it. it's all in the past. he's just a boy."

"hey!" hayden interferes but they ignore him.

"yeah a boy you loved."

annie closes her eyes slamming a hand to her forehead.

she opens them to see johnnys eyes widened.

"no- no she didn't mean-"

"you loved him?" johnny whispers.

"loved who?" hayden asks finally dragging his attention away from the computer screen.

"literally check your damn emails and stop being so nosey in my life!" she yells. "but kenzie, is really want you to do it. it'll be like old times." annie smiles.

"okay..okay yeah. but did they tell you when it starts? so i can prepare to come down to maryland and stuff." kenzie says adjusting her phone to show her face more.

"ahhh no i have to email them back."

she reached to her keyboard clicking on reply.

"well i got one." johnny sigh placing his hands on his face.

"okay but are you going to give up singing for this?" kenzie asks.

"my contract is out for right now. it was so much work. my parents made a deal to renew it next year so i'd be good." he informs. she nods.

"i've missed you john." she smiles. johnny can't help but smile too.

"i've missed you too kenz."

"okay what is this? i cant read these big words." hayden complains causing jayden to whimper.

" can you believe that idiots my cousin."

"yes!" everyone says in harmony. jaydens mouth opens smacking connor who said it too.

"annie can you just come over to help me email them."

"yeah to help you email them..." johnny fake humps the air.

"dude, stop it..." hayden starts. "you do it like this." he imitates hunping his pillow making all of them but annie laugh. she rolls her eyes.

"will you ever grow up." jayden scoffs hayden shaking his head.

"never."

annie ignores them sending an email back.

Hi! I would love to take your offer! I don't have much to really say back besides this so, yeah! I hope you can get back soon!"
              - Julianna Leblanc.

"okay..now we wait." annie sits back just to get an almost immediate message back. "well that was fast.." she scoffs opening the email.

We got back soon! we've been waiting for this moment since your high school junior season has ended. you were ranked #1 in your age group and we couldn't help ourselves enough to believe how lucky we were that you were in Attaway. As well for the rest of your team, we are trying to recruit them as well. The information is posted on our homepage, AttawayAlumniLeague.org. under the motocross tab. We hope we can get all 6 of you. We would be UNBEATABLE!

annie reads off the email.

"you guys ready for this?"

i trieddd i'm sorry if this was bad!!