Seulgi nodded. "Okay, since Lisa and Jisoo share a similar bloodline, stopping Jisoo from drinking to much will be a little easier. Usually, the older the vampire is, the more control they have over younger vampires. Usually, Lisa wouldn't be able to control Jisoo, but since Jisoo is younger, she can."

"Mama," Jisoo called, as she showed Jennie that she could eat. She then turned her attention to her plate.

"I don't know what else we should discuss."

Jennie took a deep breath. Jisoo had never drunk anything from her. It was the first time, but she would be damn if she let her girlfriend drink from someone else.

She looked down to Jisoo, who seemed to be concentrating on her food. Jennie then started to eat herself.

Irene was in humanoid wolf mode. Her eyes were their blue color. Her teeth were sharp. Her nails were long. She was ready to stop Lisa from hurting Jennie.

Seulgi was close, in her arms was Jisoo, who was staring at Irene.

"Doggy," Jisoo whispered, her eyes wide. "Woof?"

Irene growled at the little vampire, hoping to scare her.

Jisoo clapped her hands and giggled. "Grr!"

The werewolf huffed in annoyance. Seulgi just laughed and winked at her girlfriend.

Lisa grabbed Jennie's hand. She could hear Jennie's heartbeat quicken. "It's okay, Jen," Lisa whispered. "It's going to hurt for a second."

Jennie nodded. She watched as Lisa raised her wrist to her mouth and bit into it.

Seulgi felt Jisoo freeze. She watched as Irene pulled Lisa away, who seemed to not want to be pulled away. Jisoo then started to struggle in her arms. She fought against Seulgi, trying to get to the blood. Her little fangs grew.

Seulgi took Jisoo to Jennie, and watched as the small Halfling attached herself to Jennie's arm. She grabbed on the arm as she drank the blood that had been oozing out.

Irene was holding onto Lisa, whose eyes were pitch black. Her teeth were sharp, her fangs out. Seulgi looked at Lisa.

"Snap out of it, Lisa," Seulgi told her. She looked at her vampire friend. Lisa snarled, as she struggled. "Lisa, Jisoo is going to need you. Snap out of it!"

Lisa's eyes went from Jennie to Jisoo. She slowly started to blink, coming back to. She swallowed loudly. Her eyes seemed to lighten up, as they changed to their ordinary color. Her teeth shrunk back to their regular size.

"Sorry," Lisa whispered, as she looked away.

"Guys," Jennie whispered, her face shining with sweat and pale. Lisa shot up and rushed to Jisoo and Jennie.

"Let go Chu," Lisa ordered, a hint of dominance in the voice.

Jisoo's eyes went to Lisa, and she growled.

Lisa growled back. "Jisoo, let her go."

Jisoo released Jennie's hand and moved back. She licked her lips. Seulgi and Irene went to Jennie, checking her arm. They started to bandage the arm. Lisa had her hands on Jisoo's shoulders, holding her still as the young girl tried to fight the vampire inside.