Part 2

"Good morning Athy!" Jenette hugged Athanasia in excitement as she arrived.

"Good morning Jennette. Why so excited today?"

"Teehee. Guess whaaaaatt?"

"Hm?" Athanasia questioned as she's still confused.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Jennette wished her as she held out a gift for Athanasia.

"Oh thank you so much Jennette!" Athanasia replied happily as she recieved the gift.

Just then, Lucas arrived and saw the gift. He grabbed the gift away from Athanasia's hand as if nothing happened yesterday. He's a stubborn kid and never learns his lesson.

"Heh... It's your birthday today?"

"Hey! You're not thinking of ripping it off, are you?" Athanasia said as she tried to grab back her gift. Of course, she couldn't reach it.

"What? I'm just looking."

"What was this place called again?" Muichiro asked while entering the room. (I'll explain this later if you don't know him)

"OI, MOVE. YOU'RE BLOCKING THE WAY." Bakugo said while pushing Jennette away from the door which made her fell. (I'll explain this later if you don't know who's this)

Ijekiel quickly went to help Jennette who was crying.

"Ka-Kacchan! You shouldn't do that!" Midoriya said as he went to Bakugo.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, DEKU? SHE'S BLOCKING THE WAY, SO SHE DESERVES IT!"

"What's the fuss?" Usaida got woken up by the noise of the children. (I'll explain this later too if you don't know)

"LUCAS TOOK MY PRESENT!"
"HUH?!"
"GWAHH——"

The children started complaining.

"Oh kay calm down kids. I can't hear you if you all talk at the same time. One at a time, okay? So Athy, what's wrong?"

"LUCAS TOOK THE PRESENT JENNETTE GAVE ME!"
"YOU'RE ACCUSING ME NOW?!"

"Lucas, calm down."

"Uhuh, well how can i calm down when she blames me for everything?!"

"Just give back the present and everything will be okay, ok?" (i usually use "okay" instead of "fine" when i talk to children, it's easier for them to understand)

"..." "Only if she say sorry."

"HUH?! WHY DO I NEED TO? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TOOK IT!"

"Lucas, be a good boy. Just give it back."

"Hmph!" Lucas gives back the present while pouting. He glares at Athanasia, as if he plans to do it again later when no one is looking.

"Okay now, Ijekiel, why is Jennette crying?"

"Bakugo pushed Jennette"

"WELL SHE'S BLOCKING THE WAY!"

"Bakugo, you should change the way you treat people. They are human too, like you."

"H-HUH?! YOU'RE TELLING ME TO BE NICE?"

"Mhm"

"NO WAY IN HELL, YOU BAST*RD!"

"Bakugo!" Usaida yelled at him.

"W-what?!"

"Say sorry."

"Tsk. Sorry, wench." Bakugo said rudely.

"Jennette?" Jennette nod her head.

Just then, Lily came in.

"I'm so sorry Usaida, for leaving the kids here with you. Are they hard to handle?"

"Well kinda, but all's well now."

"Oh I see. That's great then! Children, from today onwards, Mr Usaida will be here taking care of you, so listen to him, okay?"

"'kay" the children responded.

"Tsk. Another annoying one."

"Lucas, I can hear you." Lily said while looking at him.

Lucas averted his eyes to the window, looking at the birds flying freely. (idk what's this part for tho. extras i guess?)

—————♡—————

Okay so here are the explanations of those new characters:

Muichiro - (I'm sure most of you know this) from Demon Slayer. He forgets things due to some reasons.

Bakugo - (most of you might know this too) from My Hero Academia, he's rude and think very highly of himself. He calls Midoriya "Deku" as an insult.

Midoriya - from My Hero Academia too. He calls Bakugo "Kacchan" since Bakugo's name is Katsuki Bakugo. (Bakugo is his surname)

Usaida - (some of you might know this) from Gakuen Babysitter. He is the caretaker of the babysitting club, so I put him as a caretaker in this story too.

More characters are coming soon! Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^ I know it's not so interesting, but I'll think of something interesting for the next chapter, I hope.

Thank you so much for reading my story. It means a lot to me <3