(Pretend this is you and Quinton)

Once I finished them and stuck them up on my mirror there was a knock on the door and I went down to get it.

I opened the door and it was Quinton.

Quinton: good afternoon.

He tried to act like a gentleman and put on a posh voice which made me giggle.

Y/n: come in I have something to show you!

I pulled him upstairs and showed him the photos on the mirror.

Quinton: aw baby that is so cute.

He hugged me from behind and put his chin on my shoulder and I put my hands on his.

Quinton: I love you

Y/n: I know

I smiled.

Quinton: a lot

Y/n: I love you too.

He turned me around and pulled me up to his chest by my hand and kissed me.

I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him back and pulled away after 5 or so seconds.

Y/n: let's go

Quinton: good idea

We went downstairs and I said bye to my mum and we left in Quinton's car.

I hadn't been in there car before I had only seen it on his drive but it was nicer on the inside then it was on the outside which seemed pretty much impossible because it was a sports car.

In the back he had a mini fridge with snacks and drinks in it and in the front there was a touch screen iPad built in to the car which controlled the music, the heating and other things like the map/ gps device.

I felt broke when I looked around at the car. It had everything you could possibly need.

We arrived at the mall and I got out the car like some celebrity from a movie or something. I felt so powerful until I tripped and nearly fell on Quinton.

He burst out of laughter and I went red, how embarrassing..

Y/n: omg that was so embarrassing

Quinton: that was so funny!

He couldn't stop laughing at me and I just stood there like and idiot.

Quinton: I'm sorry for laughing it's just- omg

Y/n: Quinton shushhh

Quinton just carried on laughing and I carried on standing there not knowing what to do with myself.

Once he stopped laughing we went into the mall and went into urban outfitters.

I seen this really cute bikini that I liked and picked it up and put it against my body.