-1-

Yoongi was looking at Jimin do his work at his desk. "You did that wrong..." muttered Yoongi under his breath. Jimin read through his work not realizing the mistake. "Jimin ah you need to correct that the de-" Yoongi had been cut off by Jimin getting up and asking Hoseok for help. His dark brown eyes trailed after Jimin leaving his office. Yoongi looked at the picture on the wall of him and Jimin. That was when he could see him of course...Dismissing that Yoongi got up and walked into Jaehin's room looking at the small child trying to color inside the lines.

"Hi, Jaehin how's my little boy?" Cooed the brunet. There was no response coming from the little one as he just continued to scribble. Hoseok walked in watching Jaehin color slowly. Yoongi turned over at Hoseok "You can't expect him to just color perfectly..you  need to teach him how.". As Hoseok picked him up Yoongi followed behind him looking at the toys scattered along the living room floor. "You don't pay enough attention to him..You need to be interactive with your child" This wasn't Yoongi's first time telling him this of course. Hoseok had set Jaehin down in the high chair going to grab his food. The elder had stood next the highchair looking at him "This place must be boring...You barely talk to your parents"

Jimin had walked into the Kitchen kissing Hoseok forehead. Yoongi had just learned to ignore it softly huffing. "That's gross..." Yoongi had got up walking around the kitchen not looking at the pair in front of the stove. They all had sat down except for Yoongi because he dosen't have specific chair. "Jaehin stop spilling your food."  Yoongi's eyes had darted to  Jimin huffing softly "He's just 5 give him a break". Hoseok basically just repeated what he said. Yoongi had still looked at Jimin with a look of anger. He had got forgotten about what just happened when all of sudden the blonde had gotten up to the table. "Im heading out".  Yoongi didn't like Jimin going to work. He never did surgeries which he was supposed to but...Jimin was still getting over what happened the previous years. 

  Jimin walked beside Hoseok as the two where walking to take Jaehin to daycare.  The trio stopped at an bus stop. Jimin had looked down at Jaehin as the child was squinting his eyes. "The sun is in your eyes!" Exclaimed Jimin going to shade Jaehins eyes. That didn't work so eventually he had just buried his head in Hoseok's jacket. The brunette glanced down at his child patting his head. Jimin sighed and looked at his hand. "stupid hand" The bus had arrived soon after the event. Hoseok said his goodbyes to Jaehin with a single wave. On the other hand Jimin was energetic with his goodbyes. Waving over and over to the child. Not even after the bus had left Hoseok had left the stop walking away. Jimin had nowhere else to go except the crematorium.