"COME, DAMMIITTT!!! PIECES OF SHIT! TRASH!!!" He said, dragging both boys by the collar.

"Z-Zenitsu, please don't yell!" You said, trying to pull him back inside.

"I'm sorry, my wife!!" He said, pushing you off and dragging them outside.

He shut the door, leaving you girls dumbfounded.

What in the world-

"Get in the seiza!! You complete morons!!" You guys heard him yell.

You stepped back, not knowing whether to help them or not.

"What did you say, you-" Inosuke yelled, then something thumped to the floor. A smack/punch was heard.

"What're you doing, Zenitsu!! Apologize to Inosuke!!" Tanjirou said worriedly.

Poor Wholesome Tanjirou...

"YOU APOLOGIZE!! YOU BEG FOR FORGIVENESS!!! DON'T MAKE THAT FACE AS IF WE WERE IN HELL, NOT HEAVEEEENNNN!!!" Zenitsu yelled once more.

"ALL YOU GUYS DID WAS FOOL AROUND WITH GIRLS EVERYDAY, SO WHAT WERE YOU SO WORN OUT ABOUT! PROSTRATE YOURSELF AND APOLOGIZE! SLIT YOUR STOMACHS!!"

"What're you saying?!" Wholesome Tanjirou yelled back.

"SHUT UP, YOU GLOOMY STUBBORN FOREHEAD!! SHUT UP AND LISTEN, OKAY?!!! YOU'RE BEING FELT UP BY WOMEN. THEY'RE GROPING YOUR BODY!! YOU PUT OUT YOUR HAND WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING AROUND WITH TEACUPS!! AND THEY'RE TOUCHING YOU WHEN YOU PLAY TAG, RIIIIGHT!!" He screeched.

"THERE ARE TWO BOOBS, TWO BUTTOCKS, AND TWO THIGHS WITH EACH WOMAN AND THEY SMELL GOOD IF THEY EVER PASS BY, SO I LOOK FORWARD TO EVEN LAY MY EYES ON THEM!!"

Do I really smell good tho-

"IT'S BLISS!!! WAAAAAAHHH BLLIISS!!" He continued yelling.

"You're saying stuff you don't even get!! You'll die inside when you lose to someone with a smaller body!" Inosuke yelled.

"Oh no, you poor thing!! Inosuke, you've never gotten along well with the girls! Were you raised in the wild? This should've been overdue! Ah, you poor thing!"

"Haaaaaaahn?! I've stepped on little piglets before!!"

"You're just terrible!"

"Oh, poor piglets..." you cried, covering your mouth.

"I'm sure they're fine now, (Y/N)-Chan," Kanao said.

The body stretching for Zenitsu was splendid, he never shed a single tear during it.

This man...

Zenitsu even beat Aoi in the Slashing Reaction training.

"I will never splash my tea on a girl."

He even beat Aoi, again, in the Whole-Body training.

And you, the dense person you were being, thought it was cool.

"Wow, Zenitsu! Your reflexes are quick!" You clapped, praising him.

"Ah~ Thank you my beautiful wife!" He sighed happily, grabbing your hands with his.

Even Inosuke, who hated losing, won against Aoi.

Poor Wholesome Tanjirou lost every round.

"Awe, you'll get better, Tanjirou! I believe in you~" you cheered, raising an arm up in the air, which he found cute.

"But... I can't beat you or Kanao-San..." he said.

"I wonder why there's such a huge difference even though we became hunters at the same time," Tanjirou said as the four of you walked back.